XXVI

"Owwwuhhh oh my Godddd" beyonce groaned in pain tossing in the hotel bed.

Nicki was out with the dancers and had been gone since before beyonce woke up for a street battle. Unfortunately for beyonce she woke up on her period

She didn't have no medicine and felt like she was dying. She knew Nicki couldn't take away the pain but she still wanted her

She heard knocking on the door and ignored it. "Beyonce open the door !" Robyn called out wanting to mess with her friend.

"Hurry up ugly ahh nigga !" DC said on side of her.

"Leave me aloneee" beyonce groaned with tears in her eyes. Being on her period makes her literally sick. Her stomach cramps are horrible, her back starts hurting, her private area is sore, and if it's real bad she'll even throw up.

Nicki on the other hand was in a different type of pain. The competition was heated by this time and she's been dancing her ass off.

And popping her knee out.

She was last today and knew that being the last one she had to end it out and wouldn't allow herself to feel the full extent of her pain. Due to the adrenaline it was easy to ignore but her sister could tell.

"Take Nicki out" she said walking up to the head coach.

"Why would I do that ?" She asked looking over at Taraji. The last thing she wanted to do was take one of her best dancers out of a street battle.

She wasn't supposed to be doing the battle in the first place but she got called out and never backs down.

Plus this was her last year with the team she wanted to leave her mark.

"Her knee is hurting" Taraji said. The coach sighed walking up to Nicki.

"don't blow that knee out, go sit down" she told her lowly. Nicki ignored her coach keeping her hands on her hips but like always no smile.

"go sit down nicki" the coach repeated.

"Ciara about to throw a stand. Watch out" nicki said seeing the other team was done.

The coach sighed moving out the way allowing nicki do this last stand. Or what she thought was her last stand.

Ciara threw the stand and Nicki danced not worrying about her knee. She was use to dancing through the pain it's not nothing to keep doing it.

When they was done this time Taraji walked up to Nicki. "Let's go mini me"

"No"

"Nicki you're gonna fuck that knee up for good and you won't be able to dance at all. You can't do the walk off because I guarantee the moment you squat down on that knee you won't be able to get ya lil ass back up"

Nicki ignored her big sister moving her hair out her face. She wasn't about to get out of formation

"onika" Taraji gritted harshly.

She hated that her sister didn't listen but she couldn't blame her for it because she was just the same when she was younger.

"Watch out" Nicki said seeing Ciara throw a stand. Taraji huffed stepping back but she wasn't gonna let her sister dance the whole time.

"Why didn't you bring any medicine ?" Robyn asked her bestfriend. Beyonce head snapped over there with a mug.

"Don't you think if I fucking knew I was gone start while out here I would've ?!"

"I mean you brought pads so I thought you did know" Robyn said. "I got the pads from Nicki bag"

"Maybe she got medicine to-"SHE DON'T" beyonce yelled cutting her off.