XIX

"So it was Nicki in the video ?" One of the dancers whispered.

"Yes girl. That's nasty" another one said scrunching her face.

"I mean not really. We all have sex, her stuff just got leaked"  Lisa a dancer that liked Nicki defended.

"I don't think it was her. Don't look like her body" crissy said hearing the Convo knowing she was gonna tell Nicki about it.

"Probably was her. You know she a hoe" tamia said. "She ain't no hoe" crissy said mugging her.

"I swear y'all call everybody a hoe just cause they been with multiple people"

"She done fucked multiple people too."

"So ? So have yo hot pussy ass" crissy said starting to get mad.

The door to the dance room opened and Nicki walked in clearly upset with the whole situation.

Crissy rolled her eyes at tamia before walking up to her "you ok ?" She asked softly.

"No crissy. Everybody think I'm a hoe now" she huffed grabbing her stuff.

"Who gives a fuck what they think ? They all wanted you before this came out so who care" crissy said.

"Me. I'm not a hoe crissy. Yea I been with a lot of people but I just be looking for love honestly. I'm not just out here giving myself away to any and everybody for fun"

"I understand that pooh. Everybody that care about you do too, it's gone be ok" crissy said hugging her.

Nicki hugged back not letting her emotions get to her and pulled back giving her a small smile.

"Now go home and talk to bey before the wrong person does" she said.

"That's what I'm about to" Nicki said before saying her goodbyes to everybody she mess with and leaving.

When she got home beyonce was sitting up in the room watching a video she had been sent of what was said to be Nicki.

Her face scrunched in disgust and she turned her phone off looking at the black wall.

"Baby" Nicki said walking in and turning the light on.

Beyonce couldn't help the disgusted look that was on her face as she looked at the girl. She loved her dearly but couldn't look at her in the moment.

She didn't truly believe it was her girlfriend because she knows her body.

That didn't change her mood though, and the last thing she wanted to do was talk right now.

Nicki felt heartbroken seeing how she looked at her. This isn't the look she normally gets and it hurt her.

"i need to talk to you" Nicki whispered walking up to the bed.

"I'm tired" beyonce said lying back down putting the covers over her face.

"Please don't do that bey"

Beyonce ignored her staring at the colors in the cover not being in the mood to talk.

Nicki walked out the room with tears in her eyes and heavy chest.

She went into the living room sitting on the couch and stayed up all night not being able to sleep from overthinking.

She got a few messages from people on instagram trolling her but she ignored them continuing to watch tv.

When morning came she got ready and hurried to leave before beyonce woke up.

She sat in the car rolling a wood before she drove off. She smoked while she drove ignoring all her emotions and allowing herself to smile off the effects of the drug.