XVII

Half this chapter is sex..

When everyone got to the hotel after the game they took showers and decided to go to chill in the room and watch TV and stuff.

Beyonce zoomed past onika chasing robyn and she shook her head. "Give it back it's mine !" bey yelled.

"They act like little ass kids" ciara said shaking her head.

"Especially beyonce" saweetie said grabbing a chip out the bowl. "Leave my baby alone" nicki said grabbing a chip too.

She heard a thud making her look over to see beyonce on the floor "Ouch !" she yelled.

"Bey come sit down" nicki said making her look over. "But she won't give me my stuff"

Nicki raised a eyebrow and bey huffed getting up to sit by her. "Damn bey you the bitch ?" one of the drumline people asked.

Nicki wouldn't use that word to describe her but she was.

"Hell nah. I run shit" bey said loud and proud getting everybody attention.

"Oop" crissy said and nicki looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Shiitt I can't tell. She be bossing yo ass"

"Mmcht she don't run shit. I just let her feel good" bey said waving him off grabbing some snacks.

Nicki chuckled at her cause she has her all the way fucked up.

She decided to play along for right now though.

"Is that right nicki ?" megan asked smirking at her.

"Mhm" nicki hummed leaning into bey "I don't believe it" robyn said.

"I don't know why" beyonce said opening a juice.

"Because she bosses you around and you listen" robyn said shrugging.

"No she listen to me." she said

Nicki looked over at the dancers and they quietly laughed because they know just like nicki know that she is in charge.

As the night went on beyonce felt like she had to prove herself about being in charge so she would boss nicki around.

Nicki kept it sweet and did everything she asked with a smile and a kiss.

"thank you" beyonce whispered having a feeling she was pushing buttons.

"You welcome baby" nicki smiled pecking her lips.

She leaned into her ear whispering "when we get back to our room you're gonna take all this back"

Beyonce eyes went wide hearing this and a few people in the room noticed the interaction but didn't say nothing. It just proved to them who was in charge.

Bey kept quiet for the rest of the night now nervous. Nicki wasn't acting mad at her or nothing though, infact she was all over her.

"Why you not talking to me baby ?" nicki asked sitting in bey lap.

She smirked already knowing she had her nervous "i don't know, i'm just tired" beyonce mumbled.

"Well come on boo, we can go to sleep" nicki said standing up.

Beyonce smiled thinking she forgot about the whole thing but it was a set up.

"Alright y'all we finna head out" Nicki said gathering their stuff.

They said their goodbyes before leaving out the room. "I hope y'all got some headphones" robyn said and the room burst into laughter.

"Poor slick, she about to get her guts rearranged"