VI

Warning- Nasty chapter

Beyonce was peacefully sleep while everyone else was woke due to her being extremely tired.

The game wore her out yesterday plus she came back having to please jatavia for two more hours.

She was tired and wanted to say no but jatavia was already upset with her about nicki so she sucked it up.

Meanwhile her crab brothers breezy and curry was plotting to pour water over her. They invited DC but he denied knowing she doesn't like to be woke up.

They got the room key from jatavia then quietly walked in looking at the girl laying down with the covers up to her neck snoring.

"go" curry whispered to breezy.

"nigga you go" he whispered back not wanting to be the one getting yelled at. The two of them was starting to have second thoughts.

"Hell nah" curry shook his head. "Lets just go back to the room"

"Y'all niggas scary" jatavia said shaking her head. They looked back at her smacking their lips.

"You do it then" curry said passing her the bowl of freezing cold water.

"I will" she said taking it then she walked up to her girlfriend smirking. She knew it would upset beyonce, depending on how mad she got it probably would make her cry.

But she didn't care. The idea was funny to her so she was going to do it.

"three.. two.. one" she counted before dumping the all the water on beyonce face.

Beyonce gasped loudly thinking she was dying for a second before jumping up "WHO DID THAT ?!" she yelled.

Breezy and curry ran out while jatavia stayed in dying of laughing at the angry face she had.

Beyonce on the other hand found nothing funny. She could take a joke and all but she was really tired and not in the mood.

What made her even more upset was the fact that jatavia knew how tired she was and still did it

"IT'S NOT FUNNY ! YOU PLAY TOO DAMN MUCH !"

"Calm down bey it was just a joke" jatavia rolled her eyes.

Beyonce groaned loudly trying to calm her anger down before her head exploded from how mad she was.

"SHUT UPP !" she screamed hearing jatavia constantly laughing.

It wasn't helping at all. It was making it worse, so much she felt her throat tighten and her eyes sting with tears.

She groaned again slapping her hands over her face and balled her fist trying to calm down. "What's going on ?" one of the dance coaches asked walking.

"Nothing, she's just over reacting" jatavia said nonchalantly acting as if she didn't how bad beyonce anger issues was.

But what she also knew was that beyonce doesn't like hurting people so she wasn't gonna put her hands on her. She was more likely to take her frustration out on herself like she was doing at the moment.

"She poured water on me while I was sleep !" beyonce cried out. It wasn't a hurt cry it was a angry cry.

When beyonce gets mad to the point where she's crying, which happens a lot. It becomes more hard for her to control herself which overwhelms her even more.

"Maybe she was just trying to joke with you slick" the dance coach said use to seeing the upset girl smiling and playful.

"NO !" beyonce yelled crying harder.