XII

Nicki slumped over tired from constantly running around the school track "Keep going !" her coach yelled out.

"mm mm" nicki hummed feeling like she was about to throw up.

"Either you finish these laps or you don't dance !"

Nicki took a deep breath standing up straight "Come on nic" megan said coming around to her knowing her friend wanted to dance.

Nicki smacked her lips getting irritated but starting back to run.

"Lower lauren !" the cheer coach yelled and lauren groaned loudly feeling her thighs burn.

"I can't go no lower !" she yelled back.

"YES YOU CAN ! LOWER !" the coach yelled not wanting to hear her lies.

Lauren huffed and puffed squating lower squeezing her eyes shut from the pain. "Hold it"

Lauren screamed out in pain and frustration feeling time slow down. After two minutes she was able to get up and her legs felt like jello.

"Twenty toe touches. Go"

"Coachh I jus-"GO !" the coach cut her off then blew the whistle.

Lauren let out breath and began doing what she was told.

"NICKI WHY ARE YOU WALKING ?!" the dance coach yelled seeing nicki stopped running for the seconds time.

Nicki ignored her gagging trying not to throw up. "Come on nicki" ciara said gently pushing her back so they could their punishment over with.

"bro no i can't do that shit" nicki mumbled shaking her head.

"Yes you can come on" ciara said rubbing her back. They only had two more laps but the punishment wasn't over.

Nicki huffed starting back to run. By time the two laps was done nicki was throwing up everything she ate earlier in the day.

"Twenty !" lauren counted out doing the last jump then fell to the floor.

"Two laps"

"Coach come on ! Damn I can barley feel my fucking legs !" lauren snapped.

The coach was unfazed by that seeing as lauren gets upset and cusses a lot. "This is what happens when you wanna go out and be hood rats ! You're the captain of the cheer leading team on video fighting ! I should be taking you tittle !"

"EVERYBODY FIGHTS !" lauren screamed at her.

"Four laps now. Go" the coach blew her whistle.

Lauren groaned loudly struggling to get up and sprinted off "I swear I fucking hate her !" she said to herself.

"Niki bend them knees !" the coach said watching the girls squat.

Nicki bit her tongue struggling to keep her outburst in and just bended her knees more.

"What do I always tell y'all ?" the coach asked "We represent the school" they repeated.

"Exactly ! Ciara you are the captain, why did I see you in that video ?"

"I didn't even fight !" ciara exclaimed.

"You shouldn't have even been there !" the coach yelled at her.

"I don't want to shit about no mess  for the rest of the year ! AM I UNDERSTOOD ?!"

"Yes ma'am !" they all said.

"Everyone is dismissed except onika" she said and the girl sighed in relief standing up and limping away.

Nicki had a deep mug on her face still in the squat position with her arms out infront of her.