XV

Everyone sat in the waiting room annoyed from hearing beyonce constant slurping on her juice including nicki who was probably the least annoyed since she's use to it.

"Can you stop ?" ciara said mugging beyonce.

Beyonce just ignored her still slurping. "baby do you have to drink it like that ?" nicki asked.

"i wanna save it" Beyonce mumbled not stopping.

Nicki huffed getting up walking all the way to the cafeteria in the hospital. She grabbed a straw before walking back sitting next to her girlfriend.

"Use this" she said opening the straw and putting it in the juice bottle.

"thank god" megan mumbled tired of hearing beyonce slurp on the drink.

beyonce got out her seat sitting in nicki lap trying to get comfortable but that was a little difficult since the was taller.

It was difficult but it wasn't impossible. She snuggled into nicki pulling the cover she got from the nurse over her.

"i'm sleepy" she whispered. They had been there for a few hours just sitting and waiting, not much talking just silence.

"go to sleep" nicki said starting to rub bey stomach.

Beyonce fought her sleep for a while before allowing herself to pass out on her girlfriend with her drink nearly slipping out her hand.

Onika grabbed the drink setting it down and huffed tired of just sitting and waiting.

She didn't have that gut feeling she usually have when something is bad so she wasn't too worried but worry still filled her body.

A few minutes later a doctor walked out "Family for lauren"

Nicki sighed glad they was finally done working on her cousin. She got up and put beyonce in the seat making her frown.

She walked up to the doctor with everybody else waiting. "She's fine, the bullet grazed her arm pretty bad but we got that fixed up"

"So ain't nothing wrong ?" nicki asked.

"She is pretty upset about the fact she can't cheer for some time but other than that no"

"Can we go see her ?" lauren boyfriend Dwayne asked.

"Sure, i'll take you to her" the doctor said.

Nicki went back waking beyonce up so she could follow. Bey stood up with a deep mug while nicki grabbed her drink.

"Stop looking like that, come on" nicki said grabbing her hand following the people in front of them.

"I'm tired" Beyonce grumbled. "We're gonna go home in a few" Nicki said rubbing her thumb on her hand.

They entered the room lauren was in she was on the phone arguing with her coach about cheerleading.

The coach hung up on her though making her groan throwing her head back.

Dwayne and all lauren friends crowded her while nicki and her friends just stood there waiting for them to move.

"mmcht, is they just gone surround her like they don't fucking see us back here" beyonce said out loud for everybody in the room to hear.

"they're just worried about her bey, stop it" nicki said lowly to her knowing her attitude was bad right now.

"Ok so ? We worried too hell, we ain't sit in that damn waiting room all this time for fun"

"Why you tripping ? We just tryna make sure she good" aubrey said looking back at beyonce.

"Nigga y'all got us blocked off from even being able to get up to the hospital bed" bey said getting more mad from the fact he even said something to her.