XXV

Nicki shook beyonce to wake her up and beyonce groaned. She hates days like these because she can never sleep like she wants to.

They've been on the road for three hours and everybody was sleep. Now it was time to stop and get some food.

This is usually around the time everybody wakes up anyway so beyonce knew she wasn't gone get the comfort of it being quiet and it being dark like she liked it.

"Wake up bey" Nicki said tapping her face.

"Mmcht leave me alone" beyonce mumbled pushing Nicki hand and getting off of her putting her head on the window.

Nicki raised a eyebrow "What you just tell me ?"

Beyonce huffed not responding. She didn't want to get in trouble but she didn't want to be bothered either.

Nicki nodded "bet"

She got up getting off the bus with everybody else leaving beyonce there sleeping. Any other time she would make her get up to use the restroom and eat but bey just pissed her off.

"Slick get yo ass up" Robyn said shaking her bestfriend.

Beyonce ignored her "I'm finna pour water on yo ass" she said. Fed up bey smacked her lips sitting up.

"I wish y'all would leave me the fuck alone. Damn" she said with a big attitude. "We tryna make sure yo mad ass eat" robyn said mugging her

"You just pissed yo girl off too so you might wanna go say sorry and kiss her ass" she said starting to walk away.

Beyonce got up walking off the bus too with a deep dirty mug. "What's wrong ?" Crissy asked walking up to her friend that she considers a sister.

"I'm tired"

"You can sleep when we get back on the bus. But you know after leaving out of here you gone be full of energy" she said and bey shook her head.

"I took my medicine today" She told her. "Ohh that's why you acting like that"

"Like what ?" Bey questioned. "Grumpy. You made Nicki mad" she said making bey huff.

"Robyn told me I did. Was she real mad ?"

"Not real mad, she was just annoyed with you. She said she's not sitting with you when we get back on. She asked me to trade seats" crissy told her and bey frowned deeply.

"Noo. I wanna sit with her" she said "Go tell her you're sorry. And give her a kiss or sum to make her smile"

Beyonce nodded, that's what she was gonna do anyway.

"Have you been feeling any pain in it ?" Taraji asked her baby sister. "No. I'm ready to dance on it" Nicki said with a smile.

"I don't care how ready you are you betta still put that damn knee brace on. I ain't playing" she said pointing in Nicki face.

"I got it on right now" she said pointing to the knee brace that was on over the pants she had on.

"You know how you like to take it off and shit. If you take it off and get to dancing too hard that knee gone pop and you gone fall" she said.

"Ok. I'll put it on" I said "I know you will. Cause if you don't imma beat that ass"

"Baby" beyonce said walking up to her girlfriend. Taraji raised a eyebrow smirking at Nicki and she rolled her eyes.

"Oop" Taraji said then walked away letting them have their privacy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you" beyonce said standing in front of Nicki. "You told me to leave you alone remember ?"