XX

Onika noticed beyonce mood had been a little off since she got back and she wanted to ask her about it.

"Baby is something bothering you ?" She asked causing beyonce to look back at her.

"How many bodies you got ?" Beyonce asked squinting her eyes.

Onika looked at her weird "ion know" she said lowly.

"You don't know ?" Beyonce asked tilting her head.

"Why you asking me this ?" "I got a better question" beyonce said ignoring hers.

"What ?"

"How many bodies do you got at texas southern ?"

"Not a lot beyonce. Really like two"

"Two ?!"

"Yes. YOU and my ex" onika rolled her eyes.

"Mm" beyonce hummed.

"How many bodies you got ?"

"What ?" Beyonce asked with her head shooting over to onika. "How many bodies you got ? I know you use to cheat on jatavia"

"I only got like... ion know" bey shrugged knowing she got a few bodies.

"You don't know ?" Onika asked. "No"

"Oh but when I didn't know it was a problem, I should slap yo ugly ass" onika said angrily getting out the bed

"Baby where you going ?"

"Don't baby me hoe !"

Beyonce got out the bed going to follow her. "Don't follow me beyonce"

"come here" bey said reaching for her. "Unt un don't touch me, you don't have to touch me" Nicki said flinching back.

"I'm sorry"

"I need some space right now.." Nicki mumbled not looking her in the face.

"Ok, I'll sleep on the couch" bey nodded and Nicki walked past her going to the room.

Beyonce went to the couch sitting on it and rubbed her eyes with a thousand thoughts running through her head.

Nicki gathered cover and a pillow taking it to the couch to give to beyonce.

"Thank you" bey said lowly and Nicki just hummed walking away.

//////////////////

Beyonce pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling a weight on me and opened my eyes to see Nicki laying on my chest wrapped around me.

I groaned stretching before smiling down at her. I thought she was mad at me.

"Baby" I said tapping her.

"Mmm. Leave me alone" she mumbled turning her face away from me.

"We have school. And you're laying on me"

She huffed not moving "let's just stay like this for a little" she said lowly.

I nodded wrapping my arms around her. "i love you" I heard her mumble.

"I love you too"

A couple minutes later she got up and I did too. We got ready in silence and by time I was out the shower Nicki was gone.

I sighed putting my clothes on and left out locking the door.

I went to my car sitting in the drivers and sighed looking over seeing my pen.

"Thank God" I mumbled grabbing it.

I drove to school while I smoked and when I pulled up I decided to sit in the car for a while.