X

Nicki walked into the school with a smile on her face. She been smiling non stop lately with her crush staying at her house.

Beyonce was a handful but she made the girl very happy.

The only things that bothered nicki was that bey wouldn't tell her what happened that night plus she wouldn't tell her who said she jumped her.

Beyonce didn't want to tell because she didn't want them to hurt jatavia. She might deserve it but bey had a kind heart and didn't like seeing people get hurt.

"Nicki can I have my juice now ?" beyonce asked following behind. "No. You've been running around all morning"

"I'll be still" beyonce said. Nicki shook her head not falling for it.

"I'll give it to you at lunch, now I have to get to class" nicki said kissing her cheek before she walked away.

Beyonce rolled her eyes not liking when she got told no. She thought about just going to buy her own juice but she knew she would get in trouble when nicki found out.

Jatavia seen her girlfriend walking through the hallways smiling and rolled her eyes upset she hasn't heard from her.

She seen the picture onika posted and knew it was beyonce in it. The girl was honestly hurt, in her eyes they had their ups and downs but she didn't want to split.

So she approached beyonce with hopes to fix everything. "Hey bey, can we talk"

Beyonce scrunched her face "No, the fuck" she rolled her eyes walking past jatavia.

"Please ? I'll buy you some juice and candy" jatavia said knowing it would work.

Beyonce froze turning back walking up to her "I'm not supposed to have juice and candy this early" she said quoting what nicki tells her every morning she asks for it.

"Who told you that ?" jatavia rolled her eyes knowing the answer already.

'How she gone come in her life telling her what to do ?' she thought.

"Nicki"

"Who knew you longer me or nicki ?" jatavia asked "you"

"Exactly. I know what you can and can't have" she said grabbing beyonce hand starting to walk away.

"I'm gonna be late to class" beyonce said looking back.

"You won't get in trouble" jatavia said knowing her teachers always excuse her for being late.

"Ok ! Can I get a lot of candy" beyonce said feeling her energy kick in again.

"Well not if you start being too hyper" jatavia said "Ok" beyonce nodded quickly.

They went to jatavia car getting in started the way to the store "Sooo about the other night"

"Yo hoe ass cheated on me" beyonce said messing with buttons on the radio constantly changing the station.

"You cheated first" jatavia rolled her eyes. "Technically YOU cheated first, senior year"

"You got your payback for that though" jatavia said knowing beyonce slept with her cousin to get back at her .

"I sure did" beyonce said looking back for something to distract herself with.

"Your pop it is back there" jatavia said knowing that's what she was looking for.

"Ouu !" beyonce gasped reaching back to grab it.

"Now back to what I was saying" jatavia said while beyonce distracted herself calming her mind down.