XIII

"SLICK SIT YO ASS DOWN !" the band director yelled throwing a drumstick at her tired of repeating his self.

Beyonce quickly dodged the stick use to this happening by now. "Can I go to the restroom ?!"

"Go ! Get ya ass out !" he said pointing to the door and beyonce smiled running out.

She went in the hallway seeing the flag dancers "Hey slick" one girl that had a secrete crush said smiling at her.

"Hey" beyonce smiled back waving before walking away looking for nicki.

She walked to the dance room peeping inside to see nicki teaching a routine to somebody.

"Come on girl you gotta get this shit right" nicki said running out of paitence.

A new girl came on to the team from a different school. She wasn't going to be performing anytime soon but nicki was still in charge of making sure she knew everything.

The only problem was the girl was taking forever to learn and nicki was quickly losing her cool.

"I'm trying to" the girl said rolling her eyes.

She wasn't really here to dance. She had business she needed to handle.

Luckily nicki didn't see her roll her eyes but she did hear the tone in her voice "Watch yourself" she said glancing back.

Beyonce walked inside going up to the coach "Hi ! Can I sit in here ?"

"Don't you have a class you need to be at slick ?" she asked. "Nope. And the band director is starting to throw shit again"

The dance coach chuckled "Go ahead, it's nobody here but yo lil girlfriend and the new dancer"

Beyonce smiled running over to nicki who had her arms crossed watching the other girl dance "Hiiii"

"Hi baby" nicki said not taking her eyes off the girl.

Beyonce frowned not liking that she wasn't getting her attention and stood infront of nicki blocking her view.

"Bey hold on" nicki said moving so she could see.

"You fucked that up. Start over" she said and the girl huffed along with beyonce.

"Don't huff at me. It's yo damn fault !" nicki said trying so hard not to snap.

"And what the hell you huffing for ?" she asked looking over at her pouting girlfriend.

"i wanna talk to you" beyonce mumbled. "I said hold on boo. Here you can watch that cartoon on my phone" she said pulling out her phone giving it to her.

"Noooo I dontt wanna wait !" beyonce groaned stomping her foot.

"Just come on now" she said. Nicki raised a eyebrow looking back at her.

"What did I say ?"

Bey smacked her lips walking away. Onika let it slide since she was busy and just let out a small warning "Alright"

Beyonce knew exactly what that meant but didn't care one bit. She walked around the dance room making silly faces in the mirrors.

"Come on, five six seven eight" nicki counted the girl off and she started dancing. She barley got through the first eight count when she messed up and nicki smacked her lips.

"I'm done. I can't teach her" she said to her dance coach going to grab her backpack .

"Well how is she going to learn ?" the coach asked wanting nicki to step up and teach her.