IX

Beyonce walked in to her house after staying late for the dance practice feeling tired.

She went into the kitchen about to grab some juice when strange noises made her freeze.

Jatavia in the other room getting her back blew out didn't even attempt to be quiet or stop when she heard beyonce walk in.

Beyonce knew what the noise was and was hoping what she thought was going on wasn't. "maybe she's using a toy" she mumbled to herself.

She stood in the kitchen not knowing what to do. She didn't want to leave because she had no where to go but she definitely didn't want to stay.

She made up her mind she was just gonna leave. She didn't want to fight with jatavia or cause a scene she just wanted to get her things and go.

Jatavia on the other hand was hoping for a screaming match so she could get her anger out after seeing her girlfriend kissing on another girl.

She also wanted to fight nicki feeling the girl was wayyy too bold.

Beyonce slowly walked towards her room looking at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with nothing going on.

When the door opened both people in the bed snapped their heads to it. Bey looked up seeing it was one of her drumline brothers causing the hurt she felt to increase.

"Out of all people ?"

"Slick- I d-"Just shut the fuck up" she cut him off not wanting to hear his lies.

She walked over to the closet starting to pack her a bag "What are you doing ?!" jatavia asked not expecting this to be the reaction she got.

"I'm leaving !" beyonce yelled back.

"Leaving to go where ? Your mom isn't gonna let you move back in" Jatavia said truly not wanting the girl to leave.

"Well then i'll go somewhere else" beyonce said thinking about getting a hotel room.

"You just wanna go be with that lightskinned bitch !" Jatavia yelled.

"good idea" beyonce mumbled not even thinking about that.

She'll just go to nickis house. "No not good idea !" jatavia said getting out the bed.

"Don't come over here jatavia i'm serious" beyonce said not wanting to deal with the extra. She just wanted to get her stuff and leave.

"The fuck is you gone do if I do go over there ?! CRY ?!" jatavia said knowing beyone talked a lot of shit but never fought, she just get overwhelmed and cry.

"No i'm gonna tell robyn" beyonce mumbled rolling her eyes. She was starting to get irritated with jatavia labeling her as a crybaby.

Just because it's tears rolling down her face doesn't mean she's sad, a lot of the times she's crying because she trying so hard not to kill jatavia with her bare hands.

"Tell that hoe ! I'll get caresha to whoop her ass !"

"She can't beat robyn" bey said shaking her head still packing all her stuff.

She didn't know how long she planned on being gone. This isn't the first time shes caught jatavia cheating and she was sure it wouldn't be the last.

"How are you mad and I caught you in bed with somebody else ?" she asked looking back.

"You cheated first ! I seen you kissing that bitch and I know she played in yo throat that's why I beat yo ass !!" Jatavia yelled before she could catch herself.

Beyonce scrunched her face then slowly stood up "You did that to me ?" she asked feeling anger start to rush through her body.

"Yup. And i'll do it again" jatavia said walking up on her.