IV

Beyonce was sound asleep snuggled into onika.

She fell asleep thirty minutes into the movie and now she wrapped around Nicki with her face in her chest.

Nicki turned the movie off getting on instagram "Nic that boy up there said he like you" saweetie making her look up.

"Who ?" nicki asked sticking her head out to see.

"Him" saweetie said pointing to the Chris who was looking back with a smirk.

"Ohh.. He cute but I'm with somebody" Nicki said sitting back in her seat.

"Who you with ?" Megan asked not knowing anything about her being in a relationship

"Girl you see my girlfriend laying on me" onika said looking down at beyonce.

Megan just laughed waving the younger girl off.

Nicki admired how pretty them beyonce was while she slept. Her lips in a pout and her eyebrows slightly scrunched.

Nicki found herself smiling starting to flick the girl lip disturbing her sleep.

Beyonce scrunched her face groaning "Stoppp" she dragged out pushing nicki hand not wanting to be bothered while she slept.

"You look so pretty while you sleep cutie" Nicki said rubbing her cheek.

"leave me alone" bey mumbled pushing her hand stuffing her face back in her chest.

"That's not what you say"

"Mhm" Beyonce hummed paying her no mind.

"I see I'm gonna have to teach you some manners" Nicki said tapping her cheek.

She smirked to herself knowing exactly how she was gonna get her in line.

Nicki leaned back against the seat about to fall asleep herself when she heard a ringtone.

She looked over at beyonce phone seeing it was ringing.

Jatavia who was at home bored decided to call and check on her girlfriend that she was missing at the moment.

What she didn't know is that her girlfriend was laid up with a girl on the bus.

The rigtone was starting to irritate onika so she shook beyonce awake "Whaaattttt"

"Your phone is ringing" nicki said picking it quickly noticing by the name that it was jatavia.

Beyonce rolled her eyes annoyed with being woke up and snatched the phone from nicki. Onika just nodded knowing she def wasn't letting her get away with that.

Beyonce who was currently upset answered the FaceTime call being met with her girlfriend smiling "What ?" she asked dryly.

Jatavia frowned not expecting to be greeted like that "Why you answer with a attitude ?"

"I was sleep" beyonce huffed. "Ohhh, i'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you" jatavia said knowing how bey gets when somebody wakes her up.

"i just wanna go back to sleep" beyonce mumbled rubbing her itching eye. "Ok. Call me when you make it, love you"

"love you too" bey mumbled hanging up after.

As soon as she sat her phone to the side onika snatched her cover away starting to put it away.

"What are you doing ?" beyonce asked watching her. "I'm putting my cover up" nicki said plainly.

"I thought I could use it though" bey said feeling her frown deepen. She gets cold very easily and hates the feeling of it.