XXX

"Cookie slow down. Whayare you trying to say ?" Taraji said over the phone with her baby sister.

"That bitch did this to me on purpose !" Nicki yelled.

"What are you talking about ?" Taraji asked still not knowing who or what she was talking about.

"That bitch Tamia made me hurt my knee with her dance ! It was a set up she did it on purpose that's why she added all them drops and shit" Nicki explained

Taraji scrunched her face upset but it was nothing she could do "It's nothing I can do about that cookie"

"Man how you gone tell me it's nothing you can do about it ?!" Nicki yelled upset.

"It's nothing I can do nic. She didn't physically harm you, you just gotta get your lick back" Taraji said with a shrug.

"Ok ! Y'all gone be short a dancer so tell coach she betta get to searching !" Nicki said still wanting to kill the girl for what she did to her.

Beyonce who was in the living room talking with Nicki friends could hear her yelling and it had her concerned. She knew her girlfriend was still pissed off about what Tamia did to her and she knew she wanted to get her back

"Who she in there yelling at ?" Saweetie asked looking in that direction.

I shrugged "One of y'all coaches"

"You know whattt. Lemme tell you sum cookie" Nicki said standing off the bed putting most her pressure on her good leg.

"If I can't dance no more but she can then I'm causing hell! Let me see that bitch inna formation, Y'all gone need security" she said being serious about every word.

"Ok mini now listen, you can still dance but you'll be like a coach. With us"

Nicki perked up no longer so mad she was hot. "I can ?" She questioned with a smile.

"Yes. Me and all the coaches agreed to it since we know how much you love to dance" Taraji said causing a big cheesy smile to appear on onikas face.

"Aww y'all so nice " she said happily.

"Mhmm. So you can stop cussing up a storm on my phone before I go whoop yo ass" Taraji said slightly shocked her sister was bold enough to cuss the way she was to her.

"Ok. I'm sorry" Nicki apologized not wanting her sister to be upset with her. She did say some foul things

"Come to practice tomorrow. I love you, bye" Taraji said feeling like they was on the phone for long enough.

"Ok bye" Nicki said before hanging up. She grabbed her crutches and went out the door going into the living room.

Beyonce smiled at her girlfriends presence and Nicki went up to her. "Girl who you was yelling at ?" Crissy asked.

"Taraji. I was tryna get Tamia ugly ass off the team" I said rolling my eyes.

"Did they kick her off ?" Lauren asked hoping they did. "No" Nicki rolled her eyes.

"But they said I can help coach and teach the dances so I'm ok" Nicki finished with a smile slightly sticking out her tongue.

"Congratulations baby" beyonce said softly rubbing the back of her girlfriend thighs.

Nicki smiled "Thank you cutiee" she said grabbing her face with both her hands making her look up kissing the girl.

"you not mad no more ?" Beyonce mumbled against Nicki lips. "no I'm ok" Nicki responded having a seat in beyonce lap.