chapter 2

I'm here in One Piece !!

Y/n pov

"n-... Y/-... Y/n... Cha y/n !!"
Someone yell in my ear.

I sit up reluctanly scratching my itchy eyes with a groans.

" Fuck- what the fuck ?! Even if i died, my mom still wont leave me alone, will she?"

"....."

".... Wait im already died so why-"
I open my eyes  just to be eye contact with an almost half naked man. He looks young with a baby-like-face, his tan skin plus with a piece of clothing tied neatly on his slender yet tough waist.

'look at those juicy tight. Guess i have been staring at books for too long that i dont get the chance to fuck any men in my shitty previous life huh ?'

"My eyes are here miss girl."
His voice snap me out of my space.
" And for your information, i can hear your thoughts for **** sake" The unknown handsome guy grunts.

"... did you just cencored your own cursing word ?" My mouth gape in amaze. "Can u curse some more-" " NO." He glares at me.

I just nodded understanding. He then start making a conversation with me.
" Im glad that you didnt have a resent feeling toward your family."
He raise a brow in curiousity.

I slide my hair back away from my eyes as im thinking for an answer .
"To be honest, i also doesnt know. Maybe i felt happy at the thought of being away from them? My family just being unfair to me so.. i have any regrets left? Beside, who gonna feeds me if its not my parents even if they are abusive. I just... I dont even know. But i wish they are happy with my absence."
I grin at him widely because im happy for myself. Im not weird, one thing for sure.

' but who is this guy-'

"Iam the God of Reincarnate- AHH Heyy!! Why are you trying to kick me huh ?"
The so called God stunned at my sudden moves.

"Well, im not going to kick you but hearing you says that you are 'Iam God of Reincarnate' just make me mad mother****** !! What the **** !?! Why are you cencored my cursed word?!" An irk creeps out from my face i look at him with angerness after i mimicking the way he talked earlier

"Why are you being snappy ? I mean first, im obviously dont want anyone to curse some useless words of course. Second, shouldn't you be happy to be reincarnate?" His eyes look at me in confusedness.

"Well im sorry to say this to you. But, i literally dont want to move, walking, running , sweating and stuff and Im sorry that i just want to rest in piece!!" I bawl out at him with my chest risen up and down.

"Woah, woah sweety. Are you in emo phase or something ? You hate this and that, well i cant do anything about it."
He stare at me while sitting on a throne coming out of nowhere with his right leg on the other.

"... What do you mean?" I blankly asked him.

"Haa... Its just the feeling of regrets on every human lives in your world are what made them here. In my Judgement of Reincarnation. However, i can not just reincarnate every human who has regrets deep inside their heart, because im the one who is going to judge their sincerity and purity. So who ever is lucky can be reincarnate, either to the Earth or somewhere else they want to be." He said in serious tone.

" Well, let say if i can be reincarnate and stuff, but what if i dont want to ?"
I questioned.

"Then i got no choice but to put you in hell of course." He talks with calm tone as he sip his drink fron the glass.