chapter 56**

The Straw Hat Crew Reunites!

--------------------------------------------------

"See you at Sabaody Archipelago in 2 years!!" - Straw Hat's Crew.

--------------------------------------------------

On the desert island north west of the Maiden Island - Ruskaina

3rd pov

"--Luffy! Y/n!"

"Yeah! We're coming! Luffy, hurry up!" The girl walks ahead Luffy as he is picking up his straw hat. "Fuh, it's cold here."

"I cant believe it. It's been 2 years already with y/n here..." He says before walking off.

"Luffy! Hurry, hurry..!"

"Yeah, im coming!" Luffy smile before he walks a bit faster. "Im glad she's still the same."

--------------------------------------------------

"Luffy, the ship is ready to sail out at any moment!" Informed Marguerite to Luffy.

"Yea, thank you." He thanked and walks passed her to where y/n stand.

"That's amazing. They're the boss of the island now." Praised Sonia looking at Luffy who's walking towards the beasts.

"But because i became friends with them, i couldnt eat them. They look so yummy." Dejected Luffy to the now sullen beasts hearing Luffy intention to eat them.

"Hahahaha, me, personally would never eat them even if i really am starving. You're still weird as usual, huh?" Y/n laughs as she pats Luffy's back a few times which she later stop in mids when she feels someone's glaring at the back of her head.

The one who's glaring at y/n then become shy and blushing. "It's okay, Luffy. We put everything that you like on the ship. And i think i'll be a good wife since i'm thoughtful like that."

Y/n looks at Hancock absent-mindedly with her arm on Luffy shoulder.
"Oh, are you being for real? Wife eh?" She raises her brow in questioning before turns to Luffy who's already looking at her. "Share your foods with me, okay?" She smiles, bums her nose with the grin Luffy.

Hancock grits her teeth at their closes-ness.

"Sure! And im not gonna get married." Luffy looks at Hancock. "Thank you for the food!" He says his thanked.

Hancock throws her head back dramaticly. "Haa~ i cant help loving you even if you're so bitter!"

"He rejected you though?" Y/n murmurs confusingly at her behavior.

Then the snake sister once again informed that Reyleigh left 6 month ago to wait for the Luffy and Y/n at Sabaody.

"He was done teaching me and Y/n the basics in first 18 months. I have to say goodbye to you guys and the island."

"Me too! I hope i can stay with you girls forever, ughh but i cant :<"

"...I dont want you here..." says Hancock coldly while making 'go away ' hand to y/n.

"Gasp! How could you-!" Y/n dramaticly grasps her chest before falling; leaning to Luffy side, giggles when she saw Hancock's fuming in anger.

"Alright." Luffy abruptly says. "Let's go!"

"Yes sir!"

--------------------------------------------------

Somewhere, bar in Sabaody.