chapter 41

‼️Read‼️

A/n: fyi, y/n's right now is being capture and put in the prison in the impel down.

She was supposed to be stayed below level 5 but she begs the person who takes care of the jail to put her in the prison deepest in the ground.

The prison that is same as Ace and Jimbe. At least, she wont feel bored to talk to anyone ^0^ !

‼️This will be the 3rd pov for Luffy only ‼️

The Maiden island adventure

3rd pov

On Sabaody, Duval locates the Thousand Sunny and tells the Rosy Life Riders to guard it until the coating craftsman arrives.

Meanwhile, Luffy is being transported through the sky by Kuma's abilities; remembering the rumor that Sentomaru told him, that Kuma can send people flying for three days and nights.

Luffy realizes that the rest of his crew are probability flying like he is.
"Zoro... Nami... Usopp... Sanji... Chopper... Robin... Y/n... Franky... Brook... Everyone!-- *snore*." He slept.

After three days passed, Luffy is now teleported to an unknown island.

Searching for food, he comes across some unknown mushrooms.
"Arent these Laughing Mushroom?" He says to himself. "Yeah! This is perfect for times like this!" He eats them to forget about remembering his crews.

"Nyom, nyom, nyom. Hahahaahha, now im having fun!" He clasps his hand. "Eventhough im all alone!" (:<)

"There are some weird ones over here, too!" He plucks them and eats them.

Unfortunately, these mushrooms are "Body Mushrooms", and as Luffy goes to sleep, the mushrooms start growing on his body.

Luffy is then discovered by a trio of Kuja warriors who take him to their city in order to cure him.

"Look! She ate this mushroom! A parasite mushroom. When eaten, mushrooms grow out of your body!"

"This is bad! If we dont do something, the mushroom will sap away her vitality and kill her!" She adds again.

--------------------------------------------------

Seeing Luffy's other injuries, they realize that Luffy is in worse condition than they thought and decide to give him a bath.

During this, Sweet Pea notices another "mushroom" between Luffy's legs, which they cannot pull out.

"Huh? Look over here!"

"--What's wrong?"

"There's still a mushroom between her legs that we missed!" Says Sweet Pea while pulling the mushroom. "There's one left!"

Marguerite blows the bubbles to look at the mushroom.
"Hm, but doesnt this one seem different from the others?" Marguerite tells in confused. "It's oddly shaped!" She adds again looking at Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea gasp a little. "Huh? There's something weird underneath it, too! What is this ? A Sack Mushroom? Anyway, i guess we better pull it off!"

"Alright" she pulls it as hard as she can with a grunts. "It wont come off! How come?! Its stretching!" (😭)

Everyone crowded the two to know what is going on.
"What happened?"

"--She says it stretching."

"What does?!"