chapter 32

The 12 Supernovas

3rd pov

Soon, the Straw Hat Pirates fight and defeat some bounty hunters who want their bounty.

"Alright. Are you okay?" Luffy asked Hatchan and Camie who almost had been attacked by the bounty hunters.

"Thank you, Straw Hat."

"Thanks, Luffy chin!"

"Yeah. Are you done beating yours up, too?" Asked Luffy to Chopper and Brook.

"Indeed." Brook stheath his sword.

--------------------------------------------------

"What on earth is going on? All these bounty hunters suddenly appearing out of nowhere..." Brook queried the others.

"Oh! That makes three surprise attacks now!-- EH--!" Chopper eyes almost bulge out when he saw something running their way.

"Huh? Huh? Whats wrong Chopper?!" Luffy asked while his eyes keep looking infront.

"Someone is running towards us ! That person seems to be breathing heavily..!" Chopper squints his eyes to get a better view of the person before he let out a short yelp.

"Oh god! Stop the bike, stop the bike!" The reindeer taps Luffy body many times to stop him from keeps cycling.

Brook almost got thrown off when Luffy abruptly stop the bubble bike following by Hatchan.

"Aww. Whats wrong Chopper?" Luffy let out a playful whines as he looks back because Luffy wants to continue the bubble bike race.

He then gasps when he saw the person approaches them by dragging their feet.

"Y-y-y/n!" The captain dramaticly gasp again before using his stretch hands to grab y/n on the bike.

"Gum gum--"

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n chest moves up and down rapidly as she exhale a harsh breathe .
"I think im about to die for a second time, haa haa.. today.. haaa."

My heart beats like crazy!

"Huh? Anyway, what are you doing here, y/n san?" Brook kindly asked while wiping her sweat off her temple, ignoring what she said.

"--Wanna keep being healthy, so i jog around here."

"Ohh °0°. I see. Then, please continue your jogs, y/n san. Sorry to disturb you." Brook clasps his hand with a laughs, without understanding her sarcasm.

Y/n flinched a little when Brook puts his hand under her armpit. He then puts the girl on the ground.
"Okay y/n san. Bubyee^^!" The bubble  bike races, living the speechless girl who is sitting on the ground.

"... The fuck is happening..?"

--------------------------------------------------

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE, BROOK?! HAA, HAA W-WHY-- I JUST SAID THAT AS A SARCASM, HAA SO WHY--" Y/n's kicking her leg around when she slumps her body behind Luffy.

After a few second of prosessing what just happened, y/n's eyes almost full of tears as she rans off to catch up with them again.

For some reason, she forgot that she has a power within her.

She gives a sting glares at Brook who is sweating profusely feeling guilty.
"Sorry y/n san. I didnt really understand how sarcasm work, yohohoho^^!"

"Ughh, but yeah, im actually chasing after you guys a while ago." Y/n roll her eyes as a joke, yelps when Luffy suddenly increasing the speed making y/n wraps her arm on his waist.