chapter 46

The Ship Sets Out to Rescue Ace!

3rd pov

Luffy tries to contact Mr 2 @ Bon chan remembering the last time he saved the Straw Hat crew.

"Hey, can you hear me, Bon chan?! Why are you doing this ?! Just like you did in the past!" Bon chan grits his teeth, not replying anything.

Luffy had hoped there would be another way as they wanted to break out together.

"How many times have i been saved by you?! If you're there, say something, Bon chan!"

"Bon chan!"

"--Mr 2!!" - Mr 3

"--Mr 2! How dare you!!" Cries Buggy. "Im sorry about everything!"

"Bon chan!  Bon chan, the gate's closing. We... have to go... zzzz tuttt zzz" The line starts to be unclear as they were almost outside the gate.

With tears streaming down Bon chan face. He called out Luffy with a yells.
"Straw chan!! You gotta save your brother at any cost!" Luffy also bursts out crying. " I know that you can save your brother for sure!"

"Bon chaaan! Tutttt " The line called off.

Everyone are crying, looking back at the Gate of Justice. Tears running down their cheeks, ugly.

"Bon channn!!"

"Brother Bon!!"

"Mr 2!!"

Luffy cries as he hugs y/n tightly. His fist softly bumps on her back many time, trying to hold his tears.

Y/n grits her teeth with fist clench behind Luffy's back.

"Its okay, Luffy... Its okay.." its not okay.

I wont cry over spilled milk... But I will make sure to never make this kind of mistakes in the future, ever again!

I will try to save Ace with all my might! Even if i changes the whole plot!

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Luffy, y/n and Mr. 3 look across the ocean while crying and talking about Mr. 2.

"When i think about it, he wasnt a bad guy after all." Mr 3 says in regret tone.

Luffy wipes his teared eyes with his arm and says. "I was looking forward to seeing him again... But once more, he rushed to our aid!"

"Right..? I want to know more about him because he's a funny guy--" y/n's sighing out and putting her arms on the rail to put her face on it. "--and a loyal friend to us.." She murmurs with her voice low at the end.

The three cries, holding their tears.

A few other Newkama also join their sentiment.
"Bon chan!"

"Brother Bon!"

"Bon chann!"

"Bon chann~!!" All of them says at the same time before sighing in gloom.

Soon after, Buggy approaches them and encourages them to celebrate their freedom.

"Oi, oi, how long are you gonna mourn like that, guys?!" Grins Buggy while holding a big cup of beer.

Shameless, motherfucker!😾

"He was great but he's dead and nothing cant change it! Lets just party! It's a breakout party!! HAHAHAHA!!" He then tactlessly suggests that they could make it a funeral for Mr. 2 which earns him a punch from Luffy, the latter stating that they aren't sure if Mr. 2's had died.