chapter 39

A/n :‼️trigger‼️ well not really but there's some flashback here, so yeah!

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I grunt. I feel like its been a while times passed. Im sitting up from my laying position while feeling my stomach with my palm.

I sigh relief.

Goddd... What the heck was earlier? That's hurt like shit! No one can control that except that God.

I furrowed my eyebrow.

He wants to make me suffer or what?!

I shudder a bit of the feeling being stabbed earlier. I dont want that to happened again was the end of my thought when i heard someone's heaving a heavy breathe.

I look around seeing my crews who looks exhausted after fighthing. I look down on my lap with my lip turn downward.

"See... All i can do is being a burden and useless when everyone is working hard on themselves." I mutter sadly to myself.

"Even that coward loser, Usopp." I glance to him. They all seems to focus at the enemy ahead while here i am.

Laying down, still looking fine physically. Im not dirty like them. I didnt have scars on my body. I didnt got a scratches from fighthing.

Oh- Im useless.

Im useless?

Iam useless?

Useless...?

I have heard that word being used for...

What is the sentences again?

What is it used for ?!

Think, think, think, think!

....

Oh!

....oh...

"You useless piece of shit! You never try to make anything works, huh?!" Mom threw the plates down on the floor. She was drunk. And the plates was breaking.

She is going to hurt her feet. Oh no.
"M-mom... Slow down. I-i.."

"All you do is being useless and a burden!!" She snapped.

"The fuck?! Im so shamed. Im shamed, y/n! I felt so embarrassed having you as my daughter!" I gasped looking at her with tears started to cover my vision. My hands that want to reach out to her, fell down to my side.

I look down on the floor as she swaying left and right, walking to me with my bad result paper in her hand. "You- You useless kid. You're having fun, right?! Instead of studying, you played around with your friends who are more clever and excellent unlike you?!" She barked out a laughed while tapping my wet cheeks from gently to harshly.

"Do you think you deserves that kind of life?!" I flinched when she screamed in my ear. She threw my hardworking-like-paper on the floor.

i kneel down to pick it up. Tears dropping one by one onto the crumple paper.

God, if you are there, please help me. Help my mom. Stop her. Stop this. Please.