chapter 34

3rd pov

Franky arrives to see some of his crewmates demanding for the return of Y/n and Camie from the staffs but they refuse.

"You are the one who has no business here!" Yells the staff to the crew.

"If you keep pestering us, we will take legal action against you for obstruction of business!"

"Damn them..!"

Sanji grips the staff collar.
"Business my ass, you damn bastard! A business like this has no place in this world!"

The staff shrugs.
"An outlaw pirate has no business lecturing me about being humane!"

"Buying and selling people is taboo throughout the world!" Nami interupted.

"How much are you paying the government?!"

"That's not a very nice thing to say. But, yes...!" He grabs back Sanji wrist that helds his collar.

"Even when people from government or navy talk with us, they apparently have a hard time hearing the phrase "human trafficking", so its as if they dont know about the existence of this industry at all!" The staff grins mockingly.

Sanji furrowed his brow.
"What a load of crap! You are all in this together!"

"This is annoying!  If we are sure the mermaid's here, then this is all we need to do!"
Franky wants to break her out and prepares to attack the house.

However, he is stopped by Hatchan as there are Celestial Dragons inside.

"Hehehhe. Please, feel free to leave!" Said the staff with a smirk.

Chopper stops Sanji from attacking the staff while Nami resolves to get Camie back through their system.
"If we cant get Camie and y/n back, then we will get them back using their rules!"

They enter the house and Heat brings their arrival to Eustass Kid’s attention, who notes that Luffy is not present.

"The Straw Hat captain aint with 'em. I was hoping to see just how much of a crazy bastard he is, but..."

The Straw Hat Pirates glare angrily as the auction proceeds.

"We will get her back! Just you watch!" Spoke Nami confidently.

"But, in this situation, how...?!" Asked Franky.

"We have quite alot of treasure on our ship right now. Altogether, i think its worth at least 200 million."

She turns to ask them about market price of mermaid.

"That should be more than enough, but i cant pay you back!" Hatchin panickly tells her.

"What are you talking about, Hatchi? Are you Camie guardian or something?"

Hatchan shakes his head.
"Its not like that!"

"If its to get our friends back, then i dont care how much it costs! You guys okay with that?!"

"Of course we are! This isn't about money!" Chopper said firmly.

Pappag cries
"Guys... Thank you. I will never forget this for the rest of my life!"

Sanji swoon with lovesick eyes.
"I love Nami san when she is like that!"

"Shut up. Come on."

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I wake up from my nap with a gasp of shocked of a sudden voice when someone said to get the number #17 ready who is Camie as its her turns.

"Oh, fuck! I took a nap and its now already your turn, Camie?" I wipe my saliva as i look at the tremble form Camie.