chapter 27

3rd pov

After a minutes sailing, Zoro finally jump down from the crow nest.

"Hey, Zoro" Luffy called out Zoro making y/n flinch and hides behind the main mast.

Zoro looks around as if trying to find something, while holding onto his cheek.
"Oh, setting sail already? You are not going to Fishman Island?" He asked.

"Forget about that, just check her out!" Luffy introducing Camie.

"She is Camie, a mermaid. A real mermaid! She is awesome!"

"Hello!" Camie greets Zoro.

"A mermaid?" He got reminded the pictures of the old woman, Kokoro.

"...First one i have ever seen."

"He erased it! He just erased the memory!" Y/n coming out of her hiding spot as she and Chopper yell at the same time.

Luffy points his fore finger at her as y/n slaps his finger away from the mermaid direction.
"Its rude! Dont do that!"

Luffy rubs his hand. "We are just gonna make a little detour to save her takoyaki friend."

"Im worried, though. Hatchin sounded so weak. I know they have done something awful to him." Camie turns glooms.

"Well, i think he is pretty tough. He will be fine." Y/n persuaded her with a gentle smile.

"...how did you know him?"

"Err.. i just- did..?"

"Oh-there you are, woman." Zoro teasing smirk while raising his brow.

Y/n furrowed her brows in shamefulnes as she walks away from him.

Pappag then asks Luffy if they are confident in their skills which Luffy responds by saying that they are strong.

He then informs them that there several kidnapping crews in the area and that human trading is a booming business in Sabaody, which Sanji says is a nasty business.

"Hatchin is very kind and upright." Camie exposed him, with a sad look.

--------------------------------------------------

Zoro looks at y/n from afar before calling out for her while he sat down on the stairs.

"Oii, y/n! Come here... If you ignored me im gonna tell everyone about your needs to fu--"

"ZOROO!!!" Y/n runs and launch at him to kick Zoro which he easily catched by her foot.

Y/n whimpers, obeyed on what he wants her to do.

"Ugh, you silly woman. Im just asking you to drink water with me instead of talking with the ero cook." He scowlds annoyingly.

"...you wanna spend time with m--"

"NO!!" Y/n closed her eyes as Zoro salivas touched her face skin when he shouted.

Zoro face turn to soft pink.

She nods agreeing on why he even want to spend time with her.
"Okay then. I have something to talk with Sanji anyway." She walks off leaving Zoro in his own thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------

However, Zoro says that hearing "Hachi" and octopus reminds him of the "idiot" fish-man he fought back in Arlong Park.

Sanji says that if it's him, he's not gonna save him.

Franky asks who the Flying Fish Riders are, who Pappag says is a very active kidnapping gang in the area and their boss is a guy in an iron mask called Duval, also saying that he is looking for someone and checks every passing ship.