chapter 45

Break through the Gate of Justice!

3rd pov

*Time skip* (im going to skip Luffy vs Blackbeard scene 😾)

Luffy becomes enraged after learning about Magellan Emporio Ivankov and Inazuma, but y/n and Jimbe persuade him that escaping takes priority.

"No, Luffy! Running is our only option rather than fighting with Magellian!" Y/n holds tight onto his shoulder to stop him from running back.

"Nghh! Let me go, y/n chan! I got to kick his butt!" Luffy's trying to push her back with all his might.

As Luffy was pushing y/n's face away from blocking his way, Jimbe came running to them to hurry up to the main entrance.

"Lets go, Luffy!" She holds his wrist. "You gotta believe in them, kay?" Luffy stares at her for a second, before nodding without saying a word.

As y/n, Luffy, Mr 2 and Jimbe running their way to the main entrance, Magellian starts to burst his 'hidra' poison.

Fortunately, Mr 3 succeded on using his 'Candle Wall' power to prevent them from the poisonous power.

"Oh shit, that's scarier as ever!" Y/n shakes her head, shuddering a bit.

"Your naiveness sickens me! Don't think me letting my guard down means I want to be your friend!" Mr 3 grumbles gritting his teeth. "Stupid!"

"That pile of garbage found his use. You never know what powers come in handy." Says Crocodile, slight insulted him.

Y/n who hears that slaps him on his shoulder saying he should have says a thanks rather than being ungratefull.

Crocodile scoffs at her skinship making him grumbles while pushing her away.
"Dont touch me, kid, tch."

Y/n rolls her eyes in mockery at his rudeness before turning serious back.

But why are we still not running away from here, tho? Let just force-sacrifies Mr Wax-wax guy here to deal with Mr venom poison and run away?

If they aint running away, IAM!

Y/n thoughts before she strolls away from the 'dangerous' fight without looking back.

"Now, now,... Which way should we go?" She licks her dry lip, clasping her hands together before walking to the way her feet brought her to.

--------------------------------------------------

"Don't just stand there! It wont hold out that long!" Yells Mr 3 to others.

"--Okay, im gonna go! Lets go, guys!" Grins happy Buggy before running awat with a few prisoner with him.

"Cool! Now, y/n-- eh?! Where is y/n?!--" Luffy looks around to find y/n.

"--Luffy kun, we have to go now!" Says Jimbe suddenly.

"Oh right, didnt you say we need to steal a Navy ship? Is y/n going to steal it?" Asks Luffy.

"--I dont think y/n san know that we need to steal a Navy ship. I havent tell her, yet." Replies Jimbe. " Luffy san already told her?" He asks back.

"....oh no.." Luffy dramaticly gasps, covering his mouth with both his palms. He knew that y/n is not that good in direction unless theres a signboard showing but if there wasnt...

Let just hope y/n finds her way to the main entrance ^0^ !

--------------------------------------------------