chapter 4

To the Water Seven !!

Y/n pov

After all of us celebrated the party reluctanly, i just noticed that i havent know yet where are we going to.

"... Can i know where will we be going?" I akwardly ask looking around to see if they are going to answer.

Nami sighs then answers. " We are not sure yet. Let just wait."

"Ohh..." I nod.

"Okay, actually what ever. What is your speciality, y/n ?" She questioned me.

"Herm... I love reading and i can finish reading a thick novel in 1 days ?" I smile knowing she has interest in knowing about me-

" What ? I mean ok, but im asking you if you got any speciality other than that, if you want to be a pirate ?" Her eyes moving around, especially on others who are capable on fighting.

' ahh-so thats what she actually mean.'

I laughed to myself because how stupid i was. How am i suppose to survive by reading books ?

"Haha... I had learn martial arts before, but im not sure if i can still be any help to others."
Im determined to live and not die. Even if i need to sacrifies other. Call me selfish or what ever you want.

"Hemm, its fine i guess. Maybe you could sharpen your movement next time, right? I also are not that good in fighting." She smiles at me as she may be trying to comfort me.

I nod my head agreed.

--------------------------------------------------

"Woahh, is that a giant frog ?!?" My mouth gape excited seeing a real big one.
I glance to my right seeing Luffy, chopper and Usopp also amazed by the frog.

"Lets follow the frog, Nami !!" Luffy ordered the navigator.
She sighs in defeats.

"Ohh.. there is a nearby station over there !!" I called out while squinting my eyes from afar.

TUT TUT TUT TUT..

I look back seeing a train on a track of the sea move to our directions.
"Move the ship !!! Hurry up !! Hey Mr Froggy, move faster ! What is it doing ?!" I shout my heart out when i see the frog stand on the rail front of the train direction.

"Hey, frog ! Run ! What are you doing ?!!" Luffy's vein appear on his forehead as he shout at the frog.

The frog rawrs and collide his body to the head train and got sent flying by it.

"Wha-👁️👄👁️ ?!"
I couldnt believe my eyes, the frog...

"Ahh !! It got run over !!" Luffy jaw drop as Usopp and Chopper showed a same reaction.

The ship passed us as i sighed in relief.

A-almost.. we almost die...

Suddenly, one woman and a girl came out of a building on the sea. An old woman, a girl and a... Rabbit ?

Zoro grits his teeth saying the drunken woman might called for a help after they knew we are pirates.

The little girl gives the telephone and the old woman speak to the line.
"Hello ..? Lets see... What was it ? I forget." She puts down the telephone back to its place.

"So she is drunk ?!" Usopp yells out.

As we all calm down, it's seem a girl called Chimney introduce themselves.
"This is out cat..." "meow" a fucking cat you say huh ?!
".... And our grandma, Kokoro."