chapter 19

Y/n pov

"Bro, damn. I dont know what happening anymore 💀" i said to myself as i walk around the places.

"What episode is it, right now ? Luffy havent fights with Gecko Moria yet, have he ?"

"Lets hope not..💀"

--------------------------------------------------

Just when i walk outside the door, debris keeps on pilling up my way out.

Dirt fills the air, smokes and fog getting thicker.
I choke out of my breath because how the fuck am i breathing the dirty air ?!!

"They are fighting, arent they ?!! Like for real, i cant hear anything while im shitting few hours ago..."

"...."

".... I think i slept for quite some times BUT STILL--"

--------------------------------------------------

I teleport myself somewhere more wider and better without debris anywhere.

"I need to find the crews as soon as possible!" I mutter to myself until i feel vibration on the floor making me almost lost my balance.

"Bro... They are going to start the fight !"

I quickly run and hide behind the wall when i heard Zoro talking to someone.
"Usopp! If a little wouldnt cut it, go find a boatload of salt!"
I heard Zoro demands with his hilt sword in between his teeth.

"That is the only way to purify Oars. We will weaken him as much as possible in the meantime."

"And if you see y/n inside, then asks for her help. Although, we dont know if she is still alive or not.."

Im still alive and strong... Im cLeAn tOo.. thank you very much!

"Shut up, moss head. Of course my y/n is still breathing. If i can, i want to be the one who is going to find her inside, right now. But i cant leave Robin alone with your careless--"

"OKAY! Okay! I got it! I will go get some!" Usopp runs on my way to the door.

I look up to see Gecko Moria directs the Oars to do something.

"---crush..--- long-nosed.."

"Okay, master."

I gasp in shocked.
"Dont tell me he is gonna attacks Usopp!!"

I think Zoro heard what the two bad guys said as he is now shouting for Usopp name to stop him from running.

"USOPP !!"

Him, being called, look behind with shorten breath.
"H-huh? What ?-- ACCCKKK!!"
Usopp runs more faster than as i saw the Oars fist starts to get near him.

Im screaming from the inside;
Like what the fuck am i suppose to do in this situation?!??

A. Do nothing.
B. Jump and help him
C. Dont be a burden and do 'B'

"LMAOA ofc i choose 'B' !!" I grit my teeth before using my fitness to run and push Usopp out of the way.

As i push him, i can see his eyes widen at the sudden push before i felt the oars fist punch me onto the building wall.

"Arghh-"

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

"Usopp !!" Others crew shouts the long nose name when they see him getting punch.

Chopper, in his animal form runs towards Usopp to save him.
"Usopp !!"