chapter 16

3rd pov

Meanwhile, Usopp, Nami, and Chopper take up Hildon's offer in accompanying them to the mansion while they traverse through the forest via carriage.

"Theres a mansion?" Nami questioned while gripping the three for some balance.

"Indeed, there is. You are welcome to visit Dr. Hogback's mansion."

Suddenly, Chopper gasps out in surprise.

"What? What is it ?!" Nami and Usopp quickly looks at Chopper.

"Hogback..."

--------------------------------------------------

"Anyways, you are a lifesaver! Thanks for saving our hides!" Thanked Usopp to Hildon when there are in the carriage.

"It was nothing! Please, have a drink." He said while pouring in their glasses.

Hildon then telling the three that it is dangerous at night and that the mansion is the best place to wait for the rest of the crew.

With that, Chopper excitedly asks if they can really meet Dr. Hogback, a doctor whom he idolizes.

"Is he that famous?" Usopp asks curiously.

"There is not a single doctor who doesn't know his name! Hes a famous surgeon. With his miraculous operations, he saved as many people as there are stars!" Chopper explain before continues again.

"He has obtained status, honor and everything you could get as a doctor! He earned the respect of doctors around the world!"

"But then he suddenly vanished one day, without trace."

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the Thousand Sunny, the rest of the crew tries to steer the ship but the helm is stuck because of the current causing it to run into a gigantic spiderweb, entangling it and making it hard to get out.

"Damn it! It didnt harm the ship, but now we are stuck here!" Franky groans at the situation ahead.

Y/n nods her head agreeing before questioning why the spider web was soo big.

--------------------------------------------------

For the moment, Nami, Chopper, and Usopp continue into the forest, eventually arriving at the gate of the mansion.

Having no other choice, they decide to go in where they are welcomed by Cindry.

"Welcome" Cindry welcomed with a gloom face.

The three shriek out loud at her sudden appereance.

"One, two, three!" She counts while throwing plates at Usopp.

"Four, five!"

"That woman is throwing plates!"Usopp tries to shield himself but failed.

"Six, seven!"

"Doesnt it seem like shes goin after me?!!" He cries out.

"Yes, iam! I cant invite you into the masion." She finally talks.

Cindry then point her finger at chopper then Nami before saying that they can come inside but not Usopp.

"Huh? Why?"

She looks at Usopp again.
"You may get lost."

"Eight, nine!"

"Thats enough!!" Usopp shouts.

Suddenly someone interrupts.
"Thats enough! I think we can make the one exception, Cindry chan." The guy walks out from the big door.

"Im sorry if she startled you guys. And i have failed to introduce myself. Iam the world renowned Dr. hogback!"