chapter 63

A/n: I feel extra nice today, so here you go, 2 chaps!! Huehuehuehue <333

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

"Zoro, stop drinking the booze, what the hell?" Y/n made a face at Zoro who's still drinking vigurously with booze on each his hands.

She sighs audibly, whining. "When will they come. Luffy and others." Zoro growls at her when she's sighing out again. Y/n clicks her tounge at his attitude.

"What are you? Dog?" Y/n mocks while throwing a spoon at him. "Now, give it back." She says with an order tone, asking for the spoon back.

"The hell, woman. Who do you think you're ordering, huh?" Zoro taunts as he continues drinking his booze.

"Fuckin' bastard. Hmph!" She tsked and drinks a little sip of the booze only to spit it all out. "Blergh!"

--------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes....

"Boy! How can he sleep under these circumstances?" This girl, too, how can she be unconscious after a few sips?" The guards who's guarding their prison look at them with disbelief-ness.

Then, a sudden chaos happening all of sudden in the palace.
"--Hurry up!"

"--Yes, sir!"

"A lot of activity in the palace. What's going on?"

At the same time, y/n and Zoro roused from their sleep.
"Huh?"

--------------------------------------------------

On the other side, Nami, Usopp and Brook fight the guards who's trying to capture them out of accusation.

"Usopp chin! Nami chin! Brook chin! Guys, if you resist more, you're really gonna become criminals!" Camie warns them concernly.

Brook responds, "But there is no reason for us to obey them, Camie san." He firmly told her.

"I was looking forward to a banquet at the Ryugu Palace." Complains Nami sadly.

"They will just arrest us if we don't resist! They made an unthinkable accusation against us first!" Usopp retords.

"We will fight them forever if that's what they want!" Brook unsheath his sword which made the guards flinch back.

"--They're so strong even without the captain!"

"--Cant believe it!"

"I don't know what we are gonna do in the future." Usopp takes off one of his gogal up. "But you cant arrest us now for things we havent done!"

Neptune nods with a hums.
"He's right. I wonder it it's fair to arrest somebody based on a prediction." He mumbles under his breathe. "I need some time to think- jamon! Thus, you need to be in custody for now!" He adds as he swirls up his giant stick. "Take this!"

Fortunately, before he can attacks the crew with the sharp stick, a swordsman successfully preventing it from them.

*Clang!!*

"Zoro! Y/n!" Nami shouts at their sudden appereance.

"I thought you two had been captured!" Usopp questions and y/n responds with a shy smile.

"It's embarassing, but this dumbass here woke me up from my sleep to get here. And..! We did had been captured." As soon as she finish her word, she comprehends back what she just said. "I dont think i understand myself of what i had just talke--"