chapter 21

Luffy vs Oars/Moria

3rd pov

With only Zoro, Nami, and Usopp remaining, Moria orders Oars to stomp on them.

Y/n got thrown by Moria to the building making her fainted.

She wants it.

But she forgot to punch Moria.......

Anyways, Zoro hopes to make an opening and dodges an attack, but is knocked into a wall by Oars' head. He continues dodging while Usopp readies a special shot.

Moria knows the swordsman can't win with multiple injuries. Just as Oars is about to finish off Zoro, he increases his muscle mass and uses a Two Gorilla Slash to make the zombie get his hand stuck.

"Jerk !!" Oars rawrs angrily.

"Crap! Im stuck !"

He then uses a Yaksha Crow to cut at Oars' right arm.
"Three-Sword Style... Yaksha Crow !!"

Oars groans in pain after got the attacked.
"H-he did it ! That worked !" Nami cheered.

Just as Zoro was about to call Usopp for the next attack, Oars beats him for stop going after his right-stuck-arm.

"I said that doesnt hurt me !!"

Zoro bounced up when Oars was about to punch him.

Oars then kicks Zoro into a wall and seemingly kills him, but then Usopp fires the massive salt bag into Oars' mouth.

"What was that ? I swallowed something." Said the Oars, confused.

"I did it... I got Oars to eat salt !!" Usopp joyfully yells.

"Woot! Yay! Yay!"

But then, the Doppelman shows it caught the salt before it could be digested. The Doppelman then throws the salt back to Usopp and renders it useless.

"Dang it ! How dare he make fun of us ?!" He spats while digging the salts back.

"Damn it ! Curse him ! Screw that--"

Oars then crushes Usopp under foot and Nami tries to plead for his life. The zombie then crushes Nami next.

Moria orders his large minion to crush those who are out cold to make sure they're dead.

Suddenly, Nightmare Luffy appears, showing he has saved Usopp and Nami.

--------------------------------------------------

"Hey, giant ! What do you think you're crushing ?" Nightmare Luffy mockingly asked, attracting Oars attention.

"There isn't a single soul under your feet."

"Who are you ?!"

"My name is..."

"Monkey D Luffy."

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"... They are still fighthing ?" I groan after i heard a few creak of my bone.

"Fuck-- i know that i want to help them fighthing, but now Luffy's here..."

"....hmm.."

"...Let me sleep mor--- eh- Zoro ?" I crawl to the green haired person to get a better view of him.

"Damn my eyes blur everything include my future-" i sigh before dragging Zoro not-so-lifeless body with me to a more safer place.

Hehe i should lie to him saying i save him..