chapter 18

3rd pov

The zombie soldiers march through the forest carrying a large orb.

Meanwhile in Hogback's lab, Nami learns the truth about how Hogback was making the zombies.

"What was that crap about Zombie research, Hogback?!" Nami yells, slamming her palm on the ground.

"Instead of investigating them, you are the one calling the dead back from the grave!"

"H-hey, Nami! Dont blurt that out!"

Having been found out, Hogback orders Cindry and Ryuma to kill the group. Ryuma then walks into the lab laughing like Brook and admiring Nami even without his eyes.

"May i see your panties?"

"NO WAY!"

Nami gasp when she realised the way the guy talked same as Brook.

"Crap, crap." Said Usopp shakingly.

"Stay back!"

Hogback's laugh, "theres no where to run!"

The group almost makes it out, but Ryuma's power knocks the three down. Ryuma then says he used the Three-Verse Humming: Arrow Notch Slash.

--------------------------------------------------

The zombie soldiers continue their march while Luffy's inspecting the mansion grounds while searching for Moria.

"Excuse me! Im coming in!"

"Give them more time!" Y/n scolds Luffy who came inside the mansion, not even waiting for 2 sec.

Luffy tries to open the door knob "Huh? The door's locked." He then punch the door open with no effort.

"Ah! It open right up!"

Seeing that makes y/n jaw open wide in disbelief.

"Close your mouth, woman. Not like i care." Zoro walks pass her.

"Gecko Moria! Come on out already!" Shouts Luffy in high pitch tone.

"Doesnt look like anyone is home" says Sanji looking around.

"Ooiii! Anyone around ?!! Gecko Moria"

"This is such a huge mansion... Shouldn't there be at least one servant?" Y/n spoke out in curiousness.

Sanji the weird out at the situation in the living room.
"Why does it look like there was a skirmish in here ?"

"I hope nothing happened to Nami san..."

--------------------------------------------------

Just then, Buhichuck, the living Bear Rug and the portrait zombies begin their surprise attack.

Luffy begins to smile while Sanji interrogates the portrait monsters. Robin also uses the twist on some of the portrait zombies and Franky breaks another's spear using his brute strength.

Zoro also uses Nigiri to cut through some portrait zombies too and Luffy leads the Bear Rug zombie on a wild goose chase ending with the Straw Hat using the Gum-Gum Bazooka to knock the bear down.

While y/n uses her abilities in silence which is almost as same as Saitama's and blood manipulation which she havent practice on how to use it yet.

"I will punch you with my lowest strenght... Now be gone.." y/n throw none effort punch at it making them fly quite far away.

Buhichuck is in shock seeing his allies beaten.

Buhichuck then tries to make an excuse that three of Luffy's crew are sleeping upstairs, but Franky notices Sanji had disappeared.