chapter 64

Hordy's Attack

Y/n pov

"Hmph!" I sulked as i look to the other side. "What a bitch, you are." I taunted, nodding to the swordsman direction who's speechless hearing my vulgar word.

"What did you said?!" His face's scowling, walking to me with a dark shadow looming around him.

Im not scared of him anymore...!.... Maybe....

"What?! I called you a bitch, is there a problem, you spoiled bit-- umph!!" My word got cutted when someone's palm covered my mouth from talking.

Even if i shouted, it's still came out as muffles sound. I side eye the person who's turned out to be Usopp.

As i still cant talk, i used my eyes to converse with him. He sighs before leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"You better stop getting under his skin. Just ignore him, okay?" He said waiting for my response before continues. "You're better than this afterall. Dont fight and waste your energy for that dumba--"

"I can hear you, Usopp." Zoro deadpans at Usopp but when he eye contact with me, he gives me a short glare before scoffing away.

I short chuckles at his attitude. And as soon as Usopp let go of my mouth, i mutter what a bitch he is.

"That's it. Im done with you, too, y/n." I see Usopp sighing exasperation while shaking his head rather in dissapointment.

"Hmph!"

Whatever!

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

On the other side, Chopper and Sanji.

"Oi, i have a question for you guys. Um..." Sanji started only to get interupted by Chopper who's asking him to stay in bed.

Sanji ignore it and continue questioning. "I mean, at that place called Ryugu Palace... Is she there?" He asked the guards while one of his leg step on the fainted guard.

"--oh?"

"You know, the Mermaid Princess!"

The guards stammers at the sudden question. "--S-She is there! So what?!"

"Then i'll go. Even if it kills me." Sanji said with a serious expression.

"You're going?! You never learn! If she's beautiful, you'll die!" Chopper reminded Sanji.

"Of course she's beautiful, isnt she?!" He asked the guards again.

"--I've never met her but i heard she's very beautiful."

Sanji love eyes buldging out of his socket. "So she's beautiful, just as i thought!" He excitedly walks to the guards. "I'll go, i'll go, at any cost! Now lead me to the Ryugu Palace!"

"--What's wrong with him?"

"--I dont know but we have to take him."

One of the guard takes out a cuff.
"--You need to be handcuffed if you're going to the palace!"

Sanji happily shoves his hands to the guard, as his tone changed to a pervert tone.
"Do whatever you want as long as i can see the Mermaid Princess!"

Chopper mouth open wide, speechless. "Sanji! No! Wake up!" Chopper runs to Sanji only to get a sudden whirl kicked from him which also made the guards around flying from the kick. "Ack!"

"You stupid! I cant cook for the Mermaid Princess if you handcuff me!" He turned to reality. Chopper cries while he's in the air. "That's the reason?!"

--------------------------------------------------