chapter 40

Disappearing Crew - The Final Day of the Straw Hat Crew

3rd pov

As Zoro's party flees, Kizaru intercepts and fires a beam at us. Zoro halts making Usopp fell down from his back.

"What's the big idea?! And you call yourself a friend, you brute?!" Usopp gets mad. Y/n flicks his forehead making him yelp, hurts.

Yes, Usopp still jumped on his back even after y/n kicked him off.

"Get back!" Zoro warns them. Y/n grips Usopp shirt tightly infront of her. The trembling Usopp trying to push her off while still standing behind Zoro.

Both Usopp and y/n pushes on each other face.
"Uhhkk-- look infront, Usopp!" She scolds.

"How about you shield me, huh?!"

Kizaru pointer finger points at Zoro and he fires a beam at him.

"Zoro!!"

Y/n immedietly runs to him with her narrowed eyes looking at the big shadow from the smokes because of the fired beam.

Y/n holds Zoro tightly in her arm, not letting him go even if Zoro groans telling her to get away from him. From Kizaru.

"Wh-what?! Who are you?!" Usopp asked stuttered. "Get away! Get away from Zoro, you dumbass!" He adds.

"Z-Z-Z-Zoro san! Zoro san's been hit by a beam!" Stammers Brook. "Hey, Zoro! Hang in there!"

The admiral then stands above the wounded Zoro as y/n lowly growls at him.

"Now you can have a nice, long rest..." Says the Admiral while he brings his leg up amd his leg is glowing with light to executed Zoro.

Y/n hugs him tight, using her body as a shield.
Oh fuck! This is going to hurt a lot, right?!

"ZORO!"

"Y/N!"

"OH NO! THEY ARE IN TROUBLE!!" Yells the captain. "Usopp!!" Luffy called out Usopp and it made the Sniper snaps out to reality.

"H-hey, you! Stop that!" Warns Usopp shakily but all his attacks went through the Admiral.

Usopp and Brook's attempt to attack Kizaru and save Zoro's and y/n' life failed.

"Get away from us, tall guy!" Did i compliment him?

"Get away from us, you fucked up old man!!" That's right! Insults him sounds better!

Y/n scowls at him while her trembling hand helds Zoro against her.

"I ate the Glint-Glint Fruit, you see. Im made of light. Im a Logia."

"Oh yeah? What do you want me to do? I dont ask about you, you sick fuck!" She keeps curses. "Kiss my ass, you old man--"

"Araa~. You are that girl- You are one of the 12 Supernovas, right?" Kizaru tilts his head.

Iam fucking not ?!!

"You are The Controller of Powers, y/n, arent you?" He hums looking at her with his pointer and thumb finger under his chin, thinking.

Fuck is wrong with him?!🙁

After seconds past, he turned serious continued back to attacks them again.

"Zoro! Y/n! Run!" Chopper cries from afar. "Zoro! Y/n!"

"My body's... at it's..." Murmur Zoro to himself and y/n.

"Hush buddy.." y/n pats Zoro shoulder as she grins a bit. Remembering the part scene where the person will appear soon. "We'll be okay... For now..." She mutters the last part leaving Zoro in confusion.