chapter 15

To the rescue!!

Y/n pov

Here we go again. Getting a new crew.

"Yo ho ho ho ho!! Hi! Hello, everyone! Good day to you. I shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel!" The skeleton talks while taking off his top hat.

"Iam the dead and skeletonized Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He greets cheery again.

"Dont be stupid! And what the heck is he ?!" Franky's shouts.

"My, my! They are harsh!" Brook sweat out as i just shake my head at Luffy who is laughing him.

Brook then walks off to Robin to ask a permission to look at her panties.

"Stop that harrasment, you skeleton!" Nami barks with her shark teeth while throwing something on him.

I chuckle out but then Usopp caught my attention by wearing a custome with garlic and cross with him.

Chopper with amazed tone; "woah, you are fully decked out in anti-evil stuff!"

Usopp stutters while walking to Brook.
"S-stupid skeleton! B-beat it already! Evil be gone! Evil be gone!"

Brook take a step back.

"Wow, its working! Usopp, thats amazing!" Cheered Chopper.

Usopp laughs a bit before showing off.
"You know it! This is my full "anti-evil spirit arsenal!"

With sweats falling off,
"An evil spirit?! Where ? Where is it?" Brook panickly looking left and right as if they are not talking about him.

"ITS YOU!"

"WHAT ?!"

I was about to tell them to stop yelling out when Zoro grips my wrist.

"SHUDDUP!" He shouts at Usopp and Brook for shouting loudly.

"Hey, Luffy! Whats up with this guy?!" Zoro exploded to the three guys before taking me away from the skeleton.

Luffy laughs and said that he already asked Brook to join his crew.

"Yahoo!! New crew !!" I cheer out, taking my hand away from his grip to high-five with Luffy.

"No, you didnt! I wont allow it !!" Zoro shouts again.

He then angryly lecturer Nami and Sanji.
"Do you know why you went with him ?! It was to keep Luffy from doing anything crazy !!"

They replies with how ashamed they was.

The situation are kinda funny to me, so i pull out my camera to take their pictures and my picture with Brook.

"Yo ho ho ho ho! Now, dont get so worked up. Come on inside! Lets have dinner." Brook invites us making me bite my lip out of his randomnes.

Dont laugh... Dont laugh.. pfft-

"THATS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE!!" they all barks.

Their syncronisation make me and Luffy laugh out loud.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

All of them are all eating the octopus menu that Sanji made is now on the kitchen table.

Brook is now telling them about his background on what is happening to him and the revive- revive fruit he ate.

"So you arent a ghost ? You are actually a human ?" Usopp asks while putting the cross infront of Brook just incase.

"Right! I hate ghosts ! I will start screaming if i see one."

Nami cames;" you hate ghosts? Have you ever taken a look in the mirror ?" She said.

Nami puts the mirror infront of him making him cover his eyes in panick.
"No! Please put that mirror away !!"

Usopp and Chopper shocked when they see no Brook reflection in the mirror.

All of them shrieks accept y/n who is playing her phone in the corner, minding her own business.

"HE'S A VAMPIRE !!"

Brook then explain on how and why his shadow was gone to the crew.

Without their knowing, they are already bumps into Thriller Bark!

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"There he goes... He ran on the water !" I fake amazed looking at Brook fast walks ontop the seawater.

Nami then interupt.
"A-at any rate, Luffy, lets take his advice. I have no idea whats going on, but this island is really nothing but trouble!" Nami assumed shakingly.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Luffy grins wide at Nami.

"HE'S DYING TO GO !" Nami and Usopp eyes bulging out at Luffy's responds.

"HAHAHAHA! Sounds fun! Im in, Luffy!" I wiggle my eyebrow at the captain.

"Aack- you too, y/n ?! what is wrong with you !! Ughh, whats the deal with this island?!" Usopp voices out while gripping his hair frustratedly.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

"Luffy! Franky! You'd better be sure to protect Robin chan and y/n chan!" Sanji ordered them while lightening his light for a smoke.

"You have gotta be kidding! You are going with them, Robin? Y/n ?!" Nami interupt.

"I simply love the thrill." Robin said with a small smile.

Y/n simply shrugs as she thought its going to be fine.

Proudly.

Usopp, Nami and Chopper then rides the boat that Franky made.

Woahhh.. its look fun to ride

"Yahoo! Gimme a turn! I want a turn to now !!" Luffy jumps excitedly up amd down by the railing.

"Hey! Hold your horses, Straw Hat. We will get to ride it in just a minute. Let them have a bit fun!" Franky told Luffy.

"...you to y/n sis. What with your lip pouting out. Be patient." He aaid again with a soft chuckle.

"Hey! I did not sulking !" Y/n denied while making disagree look.

Zoro then walks to her just to grab her cheeks to make her lip more pouting.

He stares at her lip then to y/n eyes then back to her lip before letting it go with a soft grunt.

Y/n looks at him with a weird face while rubbing her now red cheeks.

"You are childish, woman."

Y/n annoyingly making a high mimics voice to irritated him by repeating what he said.

"BITC--"

To cut everything short, the crews on the ship is now sailing near the island to save Nami and others.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter ;)