chapter 5

Meeting the Franky Family

Y/n pov

Im making my way to follow Robin leaving Chopper alone in the store.

I will just follow her a bit than im going to save Usopp.

Allright... It has been a long time since i have a fight... In this world of Pirates, i can punch them as long as they are the one who attacks me first, right ?

Heh. Bring it on. *Creaking knuckles*

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

Meanwhile....

"So, what do you want ?" Said the guys behind the bar to the two boys.

"We want cash for our stuff" the straw hat boy replied before bringing the bag of gold on the desk.

"How much is this going to be ?" He grins.

The casher(?😭) yell out loud, shocking after seeing the golds. He run to the door to called out his owner.

"Owner !! This is serious !!" Shouted him to his owner with his snots coming out.

"G-gold... Th-this much !!" The guy stutter while making hand movements to show how big the golds of the customers had brought.

It's took a second for the owner to understood what is happening.
"What ?!! Take them to the VIP room im... Im... Immediatly !!"
The owner stuttered yells.

In the VIP room.

"Wow! This is comfy !" Luffy said to Usopp, bouncing up and down on the fluffy sofa in the VIP room.

"Yeah! Hey, this is really bouncy !" Usopp smile wide doing same as Luffy.
"Does this one also have water in it ? He said.

As they are no reply, Usopp asks the owner who is checking the gold with his small magnifying glass.
"Hm? Hey, dont tell me you are gonna say they are fake."

The owner nervously stuttered saying it was far from it as he have been appraiser for 25 years.

"This is roughly estimated at..." He suspencely talk.

"O-one hundred million Berries ?!!" Luffy shout surprise by the price.

"I- idiot! You are too loud !! Everyone can hear you !!" Yells the long nose.

"Y-y-you are gonna give us that much money ?!!" Luffy stutter

The appraiser sweating saying how much gold worths because of its historical value and purity into account.

"With that much money, we can fix the Merry good !" Luffy smile radiantly at the thought.

"Yeah! We will even get some change." Usopp agreed.

The orange hair girl is just silently sitting down, closing her eyes as the owner asking luffy to sign on the paper given.

As Luffy's about to put down his thumb print, Nami's foot fly top of the paper.

Shadow looming on her face as she kept silence.
"What? What is the matter, Nami ?" Luffy confusingly asks, raising a brow up.

"They are three things i want to say, Mr. Appraiser." The owner shakingly grits his teeth.

"Firstly... i forgot to tell you, but this guy's got a 100 million bounty on his head." She grabs the collar of luffy's vest.

"Second... I dont accept the appraisal you have just given us. Third... If you lies to us again, we will go after your head." Nami glares at the guy intensely.