chapter 61

3rd pov

..... Well, the fight with the Kraken went well, but uhm.... Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji get sucked into the deep sea current.

"Oh my, oh my, that looks scary!" Y/n grimaced watching the three dissappear into the deep sea. "That should be one of my biggest fear in the sea." She shakes her head before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god we wont go in there." Y/n calmly drinks her tea.

"They've been swept away by the downward current!" Robin alerted.

Let them be.....

"Oh no! Follow them! We have to stay together!" Usopp said, panick by the situation.

"Okay!"

Y/n spitted water out in shocked and stand up while holding the cup of tea.
"What?!"

--------------------------------------------------

The rest of the Straw Hat Pirates look for them on their way to Fish-Man Island, but cannot find them.

"We cant find Luffy and the other two. We got separated." Said Robin with a rather stoic face.

Y/n lets out a sigh audibly as the misty cloud coming after her breathe.
"It's cold, i cant stand cold for real." She rubs her arms together.

"I hope they havent been shredded to pieces by the monster." Robin adds calmly.

"Your imagination is terrifying..." Mutters Usopp to Robin.

Meanwhile, Caribou sneaked into a barrel and is scheming to kill the other Straw Hats.

"If i kill them here, there's no one else to sail this ship." Caribou without knowing Franky already watching his side profile. "They navigate the ship pretty well. As soon as you get to the Fish Man Island, you all will be dead!" Franky, who has been staring at him, blinking a few times which made Caribou to slowly turns to his side, eye contact with Franky before he slowly sliding down to the barrel.

"....."

"Here he is!!" Franky shouts as he traps Caribou inside the barrel with ropes.

"-- Oh no! Shoot! Dammit!" Caribou screams and kicks the barrel from the inside.

"Now he cant get away." Said Franky, as he steps on the barrel with one leg so that it wont move around.

"LMAOA what was that?! HAHAHAHA" y/n clutch her stomach trying to holds in her laughs. "That's funny watching it Live!"

A while later, they reach some undersea volcanoes and lots of huge sea creatures around them, which makes the crew nervous.

"It's fuckin' hot here!" Y/n grunts as she took off her coat and jeans which leaving her with crop top and skirt back. She walks and plops down next to Chopper who's already sweating out because he cant stay under hot weather.

"Are you okay Chopper?" The sweating y/n uses her hand as a fan to Chopper. He was panting with his tounge out as he nodded his head as his replied.

"Look, you can see that there were volcanic eruptions here!" Nami informed.

"Let's get away from here! If it erupts, we're gonna die!" Tells Franky as he use Coup de Burst, though with less power than usual.

He used four times to escape from the monster creatures but has to stop, due to the fact that the bubble shrinks whenever Coup de Burst is used.

"Luffy and the others cant survive here." Chopper cried out. "Im starting to get sad. I finally got to see him after 2 years..." Cried Chopper with his head slouch on the rail.