chapter 62

Landing at the Fishman Island!

Y/n pov

At the bottom of the cliff, thankfully, we find the Fish-Man Island but when we are about to enter, we are stopped by a group of sea monsters and someone riding it.

"Hey, someone's riding it!" I quickly tell them with my finger point up.

"Why are you obeying such fools as humans, Kraken?!" The person up there asked Kraken and he's sound angry. Then, I saw Surume gets scared and leaves us; the ship behind.

I dont know who's he but i think he's the leader since Kraken cowered under his glare.

"What are you doing, Surume?! We were almost there!" Luffy shouted at Surume who's already far from the ship.

"Ahh! My eyes are spinning!" I shouts when the ship starts to spin around from the after- throw. Before i can halt myself, i feel a pair of hands on my waist to keep me from moving.

I mutter a thanks with a sigh of relief after before glance back, i smile.
"Thank you, Zoro. You're my knight in shinning armor muah!" I joke and give him a flying kiss before i slightly jump up and down excitedly which leaving the swordsman speechless.

I can feel him groans while rolling up his eyes in annoyance at my childish behavior. "Whatever."

Our ship then successfully landed on the ground.

"Huff, we're save!... Wait! Not yet, i forgot about those creatures, oh my god!" Without knowing, I step back a few steps which made me bumps against Zoro solid chest.

I short gasp and backing away quite harshly in reflex which made my back collides against his. But more importantly, my top head bump on his chin. "Move, Zoro! Ack--" I gulp my saliva when i realised what i did the moment i saw his eyes glaring at mine.

He touches his chin as he grunts out. He walks to me with his killing intention.

"It's- it's not on purpose, buddy. Believe me '3' " i put my arms up in a shielding pose just incase. He clicks his tounge in annoyance before looking to the other side.

Usopp then shrieks. "We're right in the middle of the sea monsters!"

I quickly turn back to look at the monster. "Right!"

After Surume left, Hammond addresses the crew and their achievements about beating Arlong, defending Hachi, and punching a World Noble.

"So, tell me. Are you guys our enemies or not?" He asks us with a threathening tone.

Hammond then offers the crew a choice: either join the New Fish-Man Pirates or die.

"What did you say?!" Luffy retords back. Luffy immediately responds by saying "No. Stupid." and making a face at Hammond.

"What's wrong with his dumb ass?" I said with a disbelief expression. "His grandfather owned this island or something?" I add again with sarcasm.

During all of this, i hear Nami tells Franky to use a full power Coup de Burst. By using the acceleration of the burst, they will rocket towards Fish-Man Island and escape their enemies.

"Oh my, you're right, Nami!" I quirk up as i walk to them. "That's our only choice if you dont wanna die here."

Robin nods with her serious face. "It seems like that's the only way that we can survive."