chapter 76

3rd pov

Y/n's group are still dealing with Smiley. Smiley is furious that Kin'emon destroyed so much of the slime and decides to send huge slime attacks at them chasing them back to the laboratory.

"Ahh!! Runn! It's really happening, LUCIFERRR!!" Now that their heart bound together, y/n always needs permission from the Demon God if she ever wants to use his power.

"Teleport me pleasee!!"

"...."

"Luucifeerrr!!"

"Gahh! He's useless when i needed him! Ha tuih!" She spits to the side angrily.

"He can make as many copies of himself as he wants?!" Remarks Kinemon to the Slimes, unsatisfied.

"No, it's looks like the one on the other side is shrinking." Explains Brook.

"It means that one will dissapear in the end?" Sanji spokes before realising something. "Maybe he's flinging pieces of himself over to cross the lake!"

"It seems so!" Y/n said between her ragged breath.

Oh i so hate running! I even avoid doing run practices even when Reyleigh forced me to! Ughh my stamina drained!

Why should i when i have The Demon God by my side but is this how he wants to act after taking half my damn heart?! Fuck him!

"...."

"Oh oh. I see, you're cursing behind my back too, y/n my love?" He mocks her with a playful tone.

"...."

"Answers me when im asking you, human!"

"Why should i?! You literally ignored me before!"

"You wants my help?" He cutted her word.

"Ye--"

"Beg."

"I-- what?!"

"You heard me."

"You cant do this to me! This is not what in agreement!!"

"Well, sure you're right... But where's your manner? If you wants something, you should have said 'please' instead of ordering me around."

".... you..! You sounds so petty right now, mr demon god."

"...."

"W-wait! O-okay!! Please, please teleport me to where Luffy is! Please your highness the King of all demon; The Demon God!"

"Heh! That's more like it--"

"Tsk."

"What?!"

"Nothing my king! This peasant says nothing!"

"k. Anyway, i'll help you when im in mood, bye."

"What?! The fuck?! I mean wait! Hey, HEY!!"

"....."

"Arghh!! He's a damn scammer!!" Y/n shouted mad while throwing her arms in air, frustrated.

"Who is a scammer, y/n san?"

"My own bestfriend is a scammer!!"

"...huh?"