chapter 67

Friends or foes?

Y/n pov

"People called me The Submarine of the East Blue when i was a kid." Usopp showing off to Brook smugly. "I can easily swim even 82 foot pool!"

"That's a bullshit, right??" I mutter under my breathe before turning to look at Brook when he chuckles.

"Yohohoho! I can run that far! I cant swim but i can run!"

How does it comes to this?? Haihh...

"Hey, Brook! Let's see which one of us is faster sometime soon!" Suggested Usopp rather excitedly.

Brook replies with a smug tone. "You cant beat me! Im going to run beyond the horizon!"

Oh god! What are they yapping about??!!

The two guys then suddenly turned panic when they look down which making them shakes the cage and shouting dramaticly loud.

"LOOK! LOOK! THE WATER IS..."

"IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!!"

"SHUT UP!" Zoro suddenly shouted at them while Usopp has this dissatisfied look on his face because Zoro has been so calm till now.

Brook agreed. "Yeah! Do you have any ideas?!"

I looks at Zoro, waiting for his answer.

"Nope!"

"Dont be so honest!"

"That's so clear, i like it. Yohohoho!"

"If only i had my sword." Zoro said out.

"Oh, right! Your sword..." I find myself looks at Brook.

Brook comes up with an idea to escape and shows off a new skill that involves him separating his soul from his body.

Usopp and Zoro are shocked when they see it. I guess im not shocked but well prepared about this beforehand.

Brook then explains that he learned this trick from praying one day and has been using it's power to peek on girls while giving a perverted look, much to Usopp's jealousy.

"Im jealous, Zoro! I wish i were him!!" Usopp cries out, whining.

"Shut up!"

"You're a man, huh Usopp?" I side eyeing him with a smirk. "You're being a pervert like someone i know, huh?" I teased him with my brow arched up in amused.

"No, im not!"

--------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

After Zoro shutting y/n and Usopp up, he tells Brook to find Pappag and get him a sword and says he will cut the bars off of them.

"Wow, you're so reliable!"

Brook eventually finds him, but Pappag is terrified and runs away screaming at Brook's ghoul-ish appearance thinking he's a ghost while Brook tries to tell him to give him a sword for Zoro.

Meanwhile, Jimbe and Shirahoshi are captured by the New Fish-Man Pirates when they fall into a trap due to a balloon version of King Neptune which easily tricks Shirahoshi and Megalo.

At the plaza, the princes are tied up in the same manner as their father, with the New Fish-Man pirates chanting for their deaths.

"--I wish terrible death on those who lack pride and look so coexist with the humans!"