chapter 65

A/n: YALL HUEHUEHUEHUE, YALL MUST KNOW BY NOW THAT IM ZORO BIASED RIGHT?!???

THERE'S A BIT OF SURPRISES IN THIS CHAPTER *PERVERT SMILE*

IM SORRY IF IT'S ‼️CRINGE‼️ LMAOA BEAR WITH IT

MY HEART BADUMP BADUMP WHEN I TYPED IT LMAO OK BYEE!! ENJOY<333

--------------------------------------------------

Zoro(+ Y/n) VS Hordy

3rd pov

At the palace, Neptune crying as he begs someone to protect her daughter and Hordy just comments on how weak he is.

"I never thought that the hateful Straw Hat would help us conquer the Ryugu Palace!" Said Hordy, smirking.

Why are none of my crew letting the King Neptune go, right now??💀 The king literally crying asking to save his daughter and we just ignored it?(☠️)

I can only sit quietly.... Fight is the only things i can help with... Sorry Neptune...

Later then, Hordy also states he only joined his army for military strength and knowledge.

"You bastard!"

"Hahah! I became stronger thanks to you."

Hordy also states he will revive the dream and ambition of Arlong.

He must having his own flashback or something at this time💀

"Bullshit, i dont want to hear him talking things that are not related to me, though?" Mumbles y/n as she's suddenly already hide behind Zoro, tiptoeing as she puts her chin on Zoro's broad shoulder.

However, on the other hand Nami is shocked by hearing this and during his speech, Nami escapes with Camie(without y/n knowing).

"Sorry, y/n chan. But i know you want to stay here and fight them, too." Nami thoughts with a playful smile as she went away with Camie.

Hordy declares he will destroy the army and the Straw Hats and begins to flood the palace.

"The wall broken!!"

Zoro cursed when the water cames in the Palace. "Oh damn! It's a flood!"

Meanwhile, y/n panickly looking left and right, to find if Nami or Camie insight.

"Where are they? Where are they?!"

When she didnt see any of them, she teared up a bit. "Ohoho, i dont want to feel the feeling of being drown for the second time. It's scary. Namiii!!" Y/n shouted as she flinched when the water reaches her shoes.

"Oh this is no good! Especially for me!" Brook said panickly.

Usopp jumps saying he's gonna drown and Brook jumps neck choking Usopp.

Y/n grips on Zoro arm as she looks up at him with her doe eyes.

"Zoro, you're gonna be my sacrifice. Die for me, yeah?" She blinks at him through her eyeslashes.

Zoro made a face in disagreed, other hand pushes y/n face off from rubbing against his arm.
"Stop your nonsense. You're not gonna die, as long as im here." He mutters the last part under his breathe, y/n confusingly tilts her head.

"I cant hear--"

Hordy then suddenly attacks the guards with water drops which becoming sharp arrows and Neptune defends the guard with his body.