chapter 20

3rd pov

Oars uses a Gomu Gomu no Kane to throw the Straw Hats around. He then uses a Gomu Gomu no Yari to stretch his legs down hard on the crew.

Zoro wonders how Oars became so powerful.
"How come Oars can stretch when he isn't a power holder ?! What did Moria do ?!"

Moria then explained that he used Shadow Revolution extending his shadow down to Oars.

"R-revolution ?"

"Shadows copy whatever your body does. That's common knowledge! Your body and shadow always mirror images of each other. That is a hard-and-fast rule." Moria's explain with a mocking tone.

Moria then turns Oars' shadow into a ball, making him a ball as well.

"I-is this for real?"
Y/n gulps down her saliva when she sees the state of the Oars.

Oars then rolls towards the crew after got an instructed from Moria.
"Run for it !!"

But then it suddenly stops and demands that he be the one to finish things.
"Hey, now! Just a sec, Master. Keep out of my fight!"

Moria's laughs, "My bad! I didnt mean to interfere. Im just here to offer assistance. Now, go on, Oars! Crush each and every one of them!"

"By the way, where is Luffy ?!" Nami asks the crew.

"Moria must have tricked him into going somewhere!" Y/n replies while sitting on one of the tower debris.

I should check in him using my Clairvoyance...

"There is no way he got his butt kicked !" Usopp spoke out.

"Seriously? I swear, he is such an idiot !" She retorts before raising her brow looking at the now silence y/n.

Without their knowing, y/n use her Clairvoyance power to check on Luffy which make y/n's face blank with her eyes unfocused and unmoved body.

"W-what is wrong with y/n ?" Nami nudges Usopp.

He looks at Nami with a slight tilts head then follows her point finger of y/n directions before flinch at the sight.

"W-what the heck ?! Someone possessed her or something ?!" He creeps out when he saw y/n giggled with no emotion face.

Nami was about to say something when Brook speaks first.
"Excuse me."

She gasp when she saw him.
"Skeleton, you are here ?"

"Please. Please grant me this one request!"

"Huh?"

Everyone focuses on Brook when Zoro suddenly starts to launch at Oars.
"You shouldn't get near him, Zoro!"

"--Have you lost your mind, Brook?!" Usopp asks back in concern tone after hearing his request.

"Didnt you see what happened to Franky?"

"Dont blame me for what happens! This packs a wallop, so get ready !" Reminds Nami with her Thunderbolt Tempo.

"Dark Cloud Tempo!"

"Go ahead! Please do your thing !" Shouts Brook to Usopp to shoot him fly.

"Haa.. i dont think i would use Kuwagata again !"

"-- haha Luffy is soo funn-- guys. What are you doi--"
Y/n feels small when she saw how everyone are working with each other while she just playing around watching Luffy using her Clairvoyance.

"Ohh fuck"

"Okay! Then off you go !!" Usopp shouts and let go his hold on his Kuwagata.

Robin then uses her power to spin Brook.
"Slalom Vine !"