chapter 22

Y/n pov

"It looks like all of them are okay, too." Chopper says with a small smile, refering to the Rolling Pirates.

Robin then explain,
"We nearly ceaser to exist when the morning light hit us, but our bodies were fully restored when our shadow returned just in the nick of time."

"It's probably along the same lines of how Moria could alter a body's shape by manipulating its shadow" spoke Sanji.

"Relax! This is the only time we are ever gonna have the fun of losing our shadows." Zoro smirks while tap his feet on the floor.

"Fun..?🙁" Y/n mutter confusingly.

"Anyway, im just glad we didnt lose anyone-- y/n!! Where is sh-- YOU !" Usopp looks around for y/n then point his finger at her when he saw her.

She tilted her head.
"...Me ?"

"Bro, i didnt see you.. where did you went huh ?" He scolds her while bumping his fist on her. Worried about her.

His action made Sanji do the same at him while giving Usopp a lecturer.
"Dont do that to my y/n chan. She is tired too."
Sanji said while rubs his cheek to her cheek softly.

"Oi, ero cook. Dont touch her with your dirty hand--"

"DONT SAY THAT WHEN YOU ARE PICKING YOUR NOSE !!"

The girl giggles at their funny interaction.

"Soo fun !" She sigh out, rubbing her ache stomach.

"WHERE IS THE FUN ?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA"

--------------------------------------------------

"Didnt Luffy shrink back there ?" Zoro asked.

"Luffy told me that after he uses the Giant Gear, his body shrinks for however long he used that gear." Y/n explain.

Usopp then wonder out how Luffy's fighthing style is too hard for his body.
"Im worried." He stop for a sec.

"..if the enemies waiting ahead us only continue to get stronger, he is gonna keep pushing himself!"

"We need to pull our own weight better."

"You are right."

Y/n looks at them with a soft smile on her face because all of them are worried for each other.

"Ahh.. i miss Maddy and Ethan :<" y/n mutters a bit too loud for them to hear.

"Who is that, y/n chan ?" Nami curiously asked making them all look at her.

"Your friends ?"

Y/n slaps a palm over her mouth, as she also shocked to find herself missing for her friends.

"... Yea.. my friends.. ehem anyways.." she trying to fin a topic.

".. you guys know that, you uh.. can depends on me...?" She akwardly raise her brow.

Sanji sat down beside her, asking if her request is because how she cant make uses of herself to the crew.

"Its fine y/n chan. You are still new to pirates thingy right ?" He smile at her.

Y/n mouth open, as she trying to understanding what he said.

Not really ? Uh.. i havent use my power on bad people so its kinda irritating :<

"Uh i guess ?" She just agreeing even its not what she thought.

Y/n then stands up proudly while looking at them with a grin.
"You guys know im your Guardian, right?;>"