chapter 44

Y/n pov

A few minutes already passed since Magellian took Ace away to the Marineford.

Lets look back at the flashback of a few minutes ago.

"Alright, Portgaz D. Ace!" I startled because of the voice who woken me up from my nap.

Guess how many times i took a nap, bruh!

"We will take you to Marineford... Where the execution ground is!" What?!

I turns to look at Ace who's glaring at Magellian.

"No way?!!" I yells when the guards who's with Magellian starts to uncuff Ace. " Dont touch him, you piece of sh--"

*PAKK!*

My face swings fast to my right. My eyes widen when i realised i just got a kicked from Magellian.

"Y/n san!--" Jimbe yells in concerns before turns to glare at him.

"Shut up, The Controller of Powers, y/n. You dont deserve to open your hideous mouth to talk to me." He spits right infront of me.

STOP WITH THAT NAME!! CHANGE IT PLEASE?!

"T-the fuck?!" Im not mad about the kicked but that shitty shit spit he spats on me?! I cant tolerate that shit!

He grabs hard my hair when he saw me glaring at him after he spat on the floor near me.
"You..! You're not qualified to look at me straight in the eye, woman!" He throws my head hard until my head bangs on the wall making me hiss in pain. He wipes his hands on a napkin while side eye me.

He thinks im dirty?! Bitch!

I groan hurt but before i can snapped back at him, Ace suddenly speaks.
"Hey, let her go! Dont touch her like that! You want me, right?! Then hurry up, bastard!" Ace grits his teeth when he saw my face scrunch in hurt.

Magellian chuckles before agreeing to walks away.

End of my flashback.

"I swear to God that motherfucker deserve a kick from me, oh God!" I mutter and sighing out in frustrated.

Jimbe laughs a bit. "--Yeah... I know he deserve more than a punch from you." I chuckles when i knew what his joke meant.

"Now, let just wait for our saviour to come." I leans back on the wall with a hiss when my head intact with the wall.

"--Still hurt, y/n? But who are you talking abo--"

"WHERE ARE YOU, ACE, Y/N?! IM HERE TO SAVE YOU! ACE, WHERE ARE YOU?! Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear a faint-familiar-voice shouts loud. He called me out too.

3

I ignore Jimbe question with a grin. "Here he cames!" I excitedly say.

2

"ACE!!" The sounds of foot starting to get clearer and it seems to approaches our cell.

1

"Is this it?-- Y/n!!" Luffy eyes widen as he grips on the cell. "What has happened to you, y/niie?! He grits his teeth. "Y/n, where is Ace?!" He looks around the cell before looking back into my eyes.

Luffy heaves a breath. "Wait y/n." He looks back at the guard whom they 'kidnapped' to know where Ace cell is. "Are you sure that this is the right cell?!"

"Yes, iam! Im not lying..."

"--We're a bit too late." Says Inazuma while holding his glass.

"Yea, you guys are late. He was here just now. More like a few minutes ago, you see." I looks at Luffy then to Jimbe who is now knew who Luffy is.