chapter 11

Rescuing Robin !!

3rd pov

As Chopper who is helping Zoro and Nami who is helping Luffy, all of them succeed to run away from Aqua laguna with the helps from Paulie.

"Haa..haa.. this idiot lost consciousness while holding on to me haa.." Zoro grunts while pulling Chopper away from sticking on his face.

"Oh...? Come to think of it, Zoro, why were you also being chased by the wave ?" Luffy asked when he realised Zoro seating across him, wet from the seawater.

"Were you in the lower side of town ?"

"What? W-well, not particularly..." Zoro stuttered.

"He was stuck in a chimney." Chopper suddenly butt in.

Zoro choked out and look dead in the eyes of Chopper who looks at Zoro with a confused face before getting a choke from him.

"Stuck in a chimney ?! HAHAHAHAHAH" luffy laughs loudly while clapping his both hand together.
"You are so clumsy, Zoro ! What would you have to do to be in that situ.."

Luffy word got cutt off by Nami who is stretching his cheeks and giving him some lecture.
"Are you in any position to be laughing at others ?!! You both are  super clumsy !!" She shouts with a sharp teeth showed.

With his stretch face, Luffy asks,
"Ah... T-then what happened to Sanji and Uso... I mean, y/n ?"

"Yeah... There are a lots of things I need to tell you. You listen, too, Zoro." She exclaims to Zoro who is still choking Chopper.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

"Now then.." Sanji said before adjusting his collar.

"Just wait, Robin chan !!" He wiggles his leg to the next door.

My mouth open wide thinking he already forgets about me. My face was about to sunken when he comes back holding my hand with a grin.

"Y/n chan~ am i making you sad ? Im sorry, im just joking hehe... Lets go!" He yells out childishly guiding me to the next door.

I chuckle at his behavior but stop when i feel my heart beats different.
'the fuck is wrong with my heart this time ?!'

-------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

Meanwhile,

"Are you saying that Nico Robin sacrified herself for us ?" Zoro asks

"Yes."

"And the Cook, Usopp and y/n are on the same train ?" He scratch his cheeks while in thoughts.

He stops then straight on asking his captain decision.

"There is nothing to think about." The captain said while slam his fist on his left palm.

"Lets sail out right away and follow them !!" He commands again.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

As Sanji was about to open to the next door, he asks me to wait outside for him to check the situation before he can invites me.

I nod in agree.

I look through the circle see through shape, seeing how all the enemies are clueless on who is the guy walking pass them.
"Who is that ?" He ask his friend.