chapter 43

3rd pov

While Hancock still suffers from her love sickness, she decides with Luffy to get into the Marine ship held by Vice Admiral Momonga to get to Impel Down.

"I managed to get my superior's approval to stop by at Impel Down, the Great prison." Says the Vice Admiral, looking up to Hancock while eating the meat in his hand.

He then jumps back up on his ship before gripping onto his hilt sword. "Is it only you and that snake who'll get on this ship? Eventhough you're a Warlord, pirates are not allowed in that area."

"I know." Hancock replies.

The girls in Hancock's ship bids goodbye to Hancock as she asked them to take care of the country.

Then, Hancock boards Vice Admiral Momonga's ship, hiding Luffy with her.

Hancock unfreezes the Marines that were frozen in stone and they begin their way to Headquarters.

--------------------------------------------------

At Marine Headquarters, Sengoku realizes that Whitebeard had made his move and Jimbe is considering resigning his status as Shichibukai.

Garp visits Ace at Impel Down.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov (she's here yall !!)

Before Garp visits

"Ow, ow, ow! How many days has it been?" I says to myself, trying to move my hand to wipe my salivas. But i hear a chain clicking sound.

"Oh the fuck?! Where am i ?!" I furrowed my eyebrow as im trying to sound mad. "Where the fuc-- Shit, shit, shit, shit!! Let me outta here bruh!" I held my tears in but letting my sniffle out. I just realised something.

"He lied! That guy with the goat as a pet, lied!--" i stop talking when the current person beside me 'shuhs' me.

"-- he said they will gives me food, though... Tell me its a prank..." I pout, murmur with a low voice, hearing my stomach growling in hungriness.

If im with Luffy, i think i can eat as much food then nothing. I regret it...

I sigh out. It's uncomfortable to be in this position. Hands tied straight up. I cant even scratch my butt, my back or my nose.

I sigh again but this time loud.

"You..!" I flinch a little bit, scared that i might annoyed them. I look up to my left, to the voice that called me.

"You are Straw Hat crew, right?" The big guy says. "Ah! Right, my name is Jimbe." He introduces.

Before i can talk, someone interrupts me.
"What?! You're Luffy's crew?!" The guy beside me with wide eyes looking straight into my e/c iris.

Who the fuck is this guy again?!

" 'the fuck are you?" I arch my brow, trying to act cool since this guy was the one who 'shush'd' at me.

"...er..im Ace." He lets out a tired akward laughs.

Right!

"I thought you might know me..." He adds again while tilting his head at me.

"You're famous?!" I fake shriek and gasp with a mocking tone. "Nah, bro. Havent heard yer name before." I jokingly says and shrug my shoulder.

He just keeps quiet. Did i make it akward?!

"A-actually, bro, i knew--"

"--Are you really my lil br-- sorry, are you really one of Luffy's crew?" He cuts me again. He keeps stare at me with his half lid eyes, waiting for my response.