ㅡ 1

ー 1. Little Secret

Start

Park Sunghoon

Inside the classroom, the clock is running. According to Sunghoon, he's getting sleepy just by watching the clock even though it's only a few minutes before the dismissal.

It's their history class and as always their prof is not around, and they have been told to read a specific topic on their book in preparation for the recitation at the following meeting.

Everyone is either on their phones or conversing with their seatmates. Sunghoon is simply waiting with his chin resting on his palm while the clock continues to tick.

He rolled his eyes as his stomach began to grumble. Despite his best efforts, he is unable to leave the classroom despite his hunger. Jungwon, the President and his friend--yea his friend. But even though it's his friend Jungwon is a very obedient president. He won't allow anyone to leave the classroom until the bell rings.

The loud bell echoed in the school and students starts to ran around the hallways. Jay and Ni-ki is already infront of him asking him to join them for lunch. Sunghoon always goes with them even if they don't ask him but it has become a habit for them.

"Jake is probably at the cafeteria, let's go!" Jay said.

"I'm starving! Hurry up!" ni-ki rolled his eyes.

"Won, Let's go!" Jay yelled, Jungwon is still on his seat; right in the front of the room.

Despite not bothering to look, Jungwon nodded to Jay. From behind, Jay saw it..

Jay went to won after saying, "You can go first, I'll wait for won." Sunghoon and Ni-ki didn't hear him speak to won, but Jungwon shot him a death gaze, which caused the two behind him to start giggling.

Ni-ki replied reffering to Jay, and walked to the door, "He still doesn't have a chance.

Sunghoon then followed him but someone caught his attention. It's Kim Sunoo... Sunghoon knows too well that Kim is always alone eating inside the classroom. He brings his own packed lunch and it's a habit of his to greet Kim.

"Have a great lunch, Kim." he gave Kim a small smile and as always Kim just ignored him and continued eating. He is used to Kim being quiet and reserved since they were in 7th grade.

They are in a block section that's why since 7th grade they were classmates. Since then Kim is always alone. He's not very vocal but his outstanding academic performance earned him numerous prizes. He can't exactly recall the last time he heard Kim's voice. Even with his groupmates, Kim never speaks. He will do his work then he's done.

He has Sunghoon's utmost respect for that. Even if he doesn't interact with others well, he still participates in group projects, even though he doesn't recite he can still be an achiever in their school.

They were walking through the hallways when ni-ki murmured, "He really has an attitude, hate him... Since 7th grade." 

Hoon asks, "What do you mean?" not understanding what his friend has just said

"Kim," Ni-ki took a glance at sunghoon. "Aren't you getting tired of approaching him every day and having him ignore you?" Asked Ni-ki

Sunghoon is wondering too but he thinks that Kim didn't ask him to greet him every day, it's his choice and Kim is not obligated to return the favor.

"No.." Sunghoon simply said. He doesn't want to talk about it. Kim has always been the topic when it's just the 4 of them. Including  Jay and Jungwon.

Ni-ki and Jay has always been talk shitting Kim. As long as he can remember Kim is the two's happiness. They make Kim a laughing stock but he never said anything or stop his friends because he knows he will be called "KJ" or "FAKE FRIEND" by them. Jungwon always does stop them, they always fight because of Kim and he's happy that Jungwon has the courage to do it because he can't.