ー 15.

ㅡ 15. Living nightmare

Kim Sunoo

When he finally arrived in his classroom the first day after break, he felt more fine, after a long time he felt like this was a normal day. Unlike before, everytime he gets to school he feels like he's carrying the world. He always feels heavy, he always feels tired. But today is different.

As soon as he sat in his chair a beep from his phone chimes. It was a message from Heeseung.

After he got that message he looked around to see if Sunghoon was already in the room but before his eyes reached where Sunghoon was seated a pat on his shoulder got his attention

"Good morning, Kim! How's summer?" speaking of a devil.

He was about to answer but was surprised when all of his classmates' eyes darted to the both of them. Did Sunghoon do that on purpose?

Instead of saying what he planned to answer, he slap the hands of Sunghoon on his shoulder using the back of his hands before answering, "Not as fun as your summer." He said coldly.

Sunghoon froze for a second like he expected a different answer from the younger but in the end nodded and proceeded to greet their classmates and ask about their summer too.

Sunoo just rolled his eyes. He was supposed to say what he was meaning to ask the older. 'Why did you leave just like that last time? I thought I really offended you...'

Just seconds after the bell rang, a sign that it's break time, Sunghoon is already in front of him smiling like the same idiot as the one he's with in their home town.

"What!?" Sunoo asked coldly. He looks at the back and there he sees Sunghoon's three minions. President, Jongseong, and Ni-ki.

"You want to join us in the cafeteria?" Sunghoon asked politely.

Sunoo rolled his eyes thinking when will the older stop asking him to join them.

"No." And proceed to fix his things so that he can put his packed lunch on the table.

"Come on! You're going to be alone again here if you don't come." Sunghoon says while looking around the room.

"I don't care." He was finished fixing his things when he said that so he bore his eyes on Sunghoon. "When will you stop doing this? I told you I don't want to talk to you, right?"

Sunghoon opens his mouth and closes it again as if he had something to say but he also doesn't want to.

"You keep shutting people out, again, Kim." Now it's almost a mumble. Sunoo is sure that no one other than the both of them heard that.

Even though the three in the back are eavesdropping, the younger knows they didn't hear the last thing Sunghoon said.

"Fcking leave me alone! We're not friends, Sunghoon. If you think we are, sorry to burst your bubbles but we're not." Sunoo said with a straight face and emphasis with every word.