ㅡ 30.

ㅡ 30. Marks

Sunghoon's eyes landed on Jay's pair of eyes, watching the whole thing happening in front of him. Jay is in the living room watching when a ring from the doorbell is heard. Jay wasn't expecting a visitor, so he went to call Sunoo, who was inside his room at the moment. He said there was a visitor who must be looking for him. Jay doesn't care who it is, but he still looks to see if it is Sunoo's visitor or his.

When he saw Sunghoon on their doorstep, he was about to greet the older, thinking maybe he was looking for him, but when he hugged Kim tightly and saw how Sunghoon cried on Kim's shoulder, he kept his mouth shut. He didn't know Sunghoon and Kim got close like that, and seeing them hugging each other was the last thing Jay would expect to see.

"H-Hoon?" Jay tried not to sound surprised, but Sunghoon saw it painted all over his face.

So the older pulled Sunoo outside and closed the door behind them as he hugged the younger again.

"Sunghoon, what the fck!?" Now, Sunoo has the urge to push the older.

Sunghoon was blankly staring at him when he pulled out of the hug. Hands-on Sunoo's waist while watching him.

"What the fck happened to you!?"

"Old friends of my sister went to her celebration today." Sunghoon started.

Sunoo nodded as he was listening. He wanted Sunghoon to continue, but the older man couldn't open his mouth to say another word.

"Isn't that a good thing? They still remember your sister after all those years?" Sunoo asked to make Sunghoon speak.

"His old boyfriend was there too," Sunghoon said.

Sunoo didn't understand a thing, but he knew the older man would tell him eventually; he just needed a little time to have the urge.

"my sister's best friend is the wife of her boyfriend... " wet tears rolled down Sunghoon's face after he said that. "I don't know... I don't feel happy about it. I-It's just so disrespectful on my sister's part."

Sunoo once again stresses what to do to calm Sunghoon down. He is not used to this, and he will never be used to this kind of situation.

"They even named their daughter Sooha; she doesn't look like my sister. Why the hell did they have to do this to my sister?" Sunghoon cried even harder.

"Sunghoon, calm down." That's the only thing Sunoo could say, but Sunghoon didn't stop sobbing. His tears were like rain pouring on his face.

"They betrayed my sister..." Sunghoon mumbles as he looks down on his feet.

Sunoo closed his eyes tightly and heaved a sigh before pulling Sunghoon's face up and kissing both the older's eyes.

"Stop crying," Sunoo said after doing it.

Sunghoon didn't open his eyes, but he nodded.

"Confront them. Talk to them; I know you feel like they did your sister wrong, but listen to them first, let them explain," he said in a more comforting voice without him noticing, and somehow Sunghoon felt a hand caress his heart after he heard that.

"Everyone did my sister wrong... They killed her." Sunghoon said while still closing his eyes.

Sunoo then pulled Sunghoon into a hug as he rubbed Sunghoon's back. If only that's the only thing Sunghoon needed. He shouldn't have pushed him or punched him earlier.

Meanwhile, Jay, on the other side of the door, is already spilling the tea on their group chat, where Sunghoon is a member too.