ㅡ 12.

ㅡ 12. Lovely

Park Sunghoon

Walking to his home after he drop Kim to his house is like walking to the moon. He feels like floating. He didn't know what he said to Kim. It just run out of his mouth.

'I like you, Kim.' it's been replaying in his mind and as it goes on and on he gets lighter and lighter until he felt like he's floating.

"What did I just say!?" Sunghoon then ruffles his hair in frustration. "Did Kim hear it!? He did not right!? It'll be bad if he heard it!"

At home he starts to pack his stuff for tomorrow. He didn't really plan to go back that early but as of what he promised Jake, he had to go back. He promised the older that he'll come back on their last day on the beach.

He's about to sleep when he heard an incoming call from his phone. It's Jake.

"I thought your going to call me back?" Jake sounded sulky.

Sunghoon giggles. These past few days when the vacation start Jake is so clingy and he find it cute but not as interesting as how Kim made him feel.

He shook his head by the thought of it. What's gotten into him!? Thinking of Kim while he's on a call with his long time crush!? Get a hang of it, Sunghoon!

"I forgot! I packed my stuff, you know, I need to go back early tomorrow. I want to see you first thing in the morning." Sunghoon said chickily.

He heard the small giggles escape on Jake's mouth.

"Ok, then you should sleep now. We're back in the hotel now. I'm staying with Ni-ki." Jake said.

"Ok... goodnight." Sunghoon was about to hang up the call but Jake called him once again.

"Hoon?" A small 'hmm' escape on Sunghoon's mouth, informing Jake that he's all ears. "Aren't you jealous?"

"W-What?" Sunghoon was caught off guard.

"You used to be jealous when it comes to this... what happened? Did something happen there? You seem out of your self after you went there." Jake said.

'I used to get jealous? That's right but why would I be jealous of Ni-ki? Or whu don't I feel anything.' He even got himself wondering. Sudden change.

"No... all fine here. I just don't want to argue anymore. You don't like arguing with me right?" Sunghoon said.

"But I like it when you're jealous..." Jake whispered on the other side. "You should sleep, I want to see you too, first thing in the morning."

"Ok goodnight." He didn't wait for Jake's response and he hang up the call.

It has been his routine before he sleeps is to open the bird app and stalk the same person he's been stalking for quite some time now. When he sees the latest tweet of Kim he smiled and put his phone on his chest and said... "Good night, Kim."

The next day, Sunghoon was so ready to leave and just waiting for the train. He's texting Jake as soon as he woke up, to the bathroom while he's taking a bath and up until now in the station.

When the train arrived he immediately run inside of it for him to have a sit. At this hour, the train is packed and it's hard to take a seat. When he finally sat, he opened his phone once again to let Jake know that he's on his way but a message from Heeseung makes him get off the train.

 When he finally sat, he opened his phone once again to let Jake know that he's on his way but a message from Heeseung makes him get off the train