ㅡ 26.

ㅡ 26. Young

If this is a dream, Sunghoon doesn't want to wake up anymore. But the ring from his clock woke him up. It's 5:30 in the morning. How early did he sleep yesterday for him to wake up this early in the morning, too?

It was a good dream indeed. Talking to Kim again…

How did he sleep last night?

Before he could figure out the question, a chime from his phone got him out of his thoughts.

It wasn't a dream! Sunghoon wasn't dreaming. He gets to talk to Kim again. Sunoo tweeted last night about him. It was all real.

Sunghoon, with a smile, put his phone down and continued with his morning routine

Sunghoon, with a smile, put his phone down and continued with his morning routine. How he wishes he had bumped into Sunoo on the elevator.

Come to think of it? Did he and Sunoo bump into the elevator before without him noticing it? If yes, how dumb is he not to see him in a small four-cornered room?

Unfortunately, he didn't bump into him on the way to school. When he arrived at school, he ran through the hall to get to the classroom faster. He's confident a hundred percent that Sunoo is already there.

As if his day will get even worse, he bumps into Ni-ki, who's leaving the classroom with Jungwon. They bumped into each other, forehead to forehead.

Sunghoon felt his system spinning around him. He saw Jungwon helping Ni-ki stand up while lying flat on the floor.

"Sunghoon, God! Why are you even running to the hallways!?" Jungwon and Ni-ki helped him stand up, but before he could stand straight, everything around him went silent, and the view turned black.

He woke up surrounded by Jay on his side, Jungwon and Ni-ki on the other side, Heeseung at the end of the bed, and Jake seated beside the clinic door.

"Are you ok?" Jungwon asked worriedly.

"What happened?" That's the first thing that he yelled.

"You bumped into me," Ni-ki spoke, so everyone diverted their attention to him, who had a big bump on his forehead.