ㅡ 28.

ㅡ 28. Turn off

Their presentation went great; Sunoo suspected it was because Sunghoon told him he had a great sleep after he visited the hospital. Sunoo had just found out that the latter has insomnia and is having a hard time sleeping at night, which was why by the time he said goodnight, the older was still awake.

Today, Sunghoon would introduce him to his sister, and Sunoo could refuse and say that he was busy doing their workloads, but where is he right now?

He was sitting between Heeseung and Sunghoon on a train while listening to them goofing around with each other. Sunoo has no idea why Heeseung is here with them.

What the younger didn't know, Sunghoon didn't want the older to hang along with them, but when he told Heeseung he was going back to their hometown for his sister's birthday, Heeseung jumped and packed his bags in a minute.

"So, you decided to go home for the weekend, Sun? I thought you only go home when school breaks. What's with the change of plans?" Heeseung suddenly said after laughing at what Sunghoon said.

Oh! And Heeseung didn't know either as to why Sunoo was with them. So, Sunoo glared at Sunghoon. The younger thought Heeseung knew why he was here.

Sunghoon leaned closer to the younger. "Look, Kim, I don't want to tell him everything about us. And in the first place, I don't want him to tag along! I don't know why he's sitting here with us too." Sunghoon whispers to Sunoo's right ear.

"There's no fucking 'US' Sunghoon!" Sunoo whispered back but with emphasis.

"I came to get some stuff." Sunoo has no time to think further. "A-And I happen to know that this dude--" pointed at Sunghoon, who sat straight immediately. "--is coming home too, so I decided to tag along."

"Oh, he's coming home because it's going to be his sister's birthday tomorrow," Heeseung said happily. "Why don't you invite him, Hoon,"

"No, no! I don't want to, and it's not him who decides who to invite." Sunoo pinched Sunghoon's arms without Heeseung noticing.

"You know what, he invited me, so I'll invite you too," Heeseung said while his brows were shooting up and down.

"Y-Yeah, you should come," Sunghoon said before leaning closer. "That's the reason why I want you to come too." He whispers to Sunoo's ears again.

At this point, Sunoo is red, and Sunghoon could notice it. That's why he keeps doing it, too. Meanwhile, Heeseung notices how Sunghoon stares at the younger and thinks something is happening, and he doesn't like it.

The older still has this itching feeling towards the younger, but not as serious as before, but this setup still doesn't sit right for him. After he knew it, he's  already glaring at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon tried to pull off some jokes after that but it seems like Heeseung is no longer in the mood to laugh with him. Heeseung is just staring blankly at the window, trying to remember the road they are taking. On the other hand, Sunoo is pretending to be asleep.

But what was supposed to be pretending turned into reality. As he dozed off, his head tilted to Heeseung's shoulder, and Sunghoon was watching them closely.

When finally his head fell to Heeseung's shoulder, he woke up and found two pairs of eyes looking at him.

"Are you sleepy?" Sunghoon asked, and Sunoo immediately shook his head.

"Come here!" Heeseung tapped his shoulder, and to Sunghoon's surprise, He leaned to Heeseung and closed his eyes.

As for Sunoo, he was sleepy, and when Sunghoon asked him if he was, he didn't really process it and just shook his head like he always does whenever Sunghoon opens his mouth to say nonsense things. And when Heeseung taps his shoulder, he just leans because he is sleepy.