ー 13.

ー 13. Sim Jaeyun

Kim Sunoo

I didn't wish to wake up and the first thing I see is Park Sunghoon fvcking sleeping beautifully on my pitied chair!

It was the first thing that came to Sunoo's mind as he woke up from his long nap. Of course he still had a severe headache but he managed to throw his pillow to Sunghoon first before he felt the ache in his head.

The pillow fell first, followed by Sunghoon. The older's butt fell harder than expected. Sunoo's mother probably heard it from downstairs. Sunoo is not the type to laugh at a dumb situation like this but to admit it he find Sunghoon funny now.

Did he laugh? Of course not in front of stupid Sunghoon, but he did laugh in his mind, and yes he can do that.

A small groan escaped from the older's mouth. Before the older one complained to him, Sunoo did first.

"Who told you you can sleep in my chair!?" Sunoo yelps.

The older grabs the pillow and walks to the bed. "You should've told me you wanted me to sleep beside you."

"W-What!?" Sunoo moved backwards and almost fell off the bed. "Who told you you can sleep here!? Leave-"

But before he could scream the last word Sunghoon yawned and placed the pillow beside him. Sunoo only gave him big eyes. But before Sunghoon could lay beside him a buzz from the older's phone did distract them.

"Oh shit!" It was what Sunghoon said after he opened his phone.

Sunoo, curious about what happened, could only scan Sunghoon from head to toe as the older panicked. Sunoo watched as Sunghoon took his bag and went out of his room without a word or without even looking at him.

Sunoo sighed, relieved. He thought that if Sunghoon lay on his bed he couldn't make the older left. That he'll let the older lay beside him because that's what he really wants, to be honest.

But when he realized what Sunghoon did, he ran out of his room and saw that his mom was watching tv.

"Where did he go?" Sunoo asks as he's running down the stairs.

"Oh I think he left." Sunoo didn't stop when he heard that. He ran out of the house and looked around where Sunghoon went but not a shadow of him was seen.

"Did he really leave?" Confused, he went back inside with his shoulder down.

'Did he really leave because I said so?' he finds it weird because Sunghoon never listened to him.

He took his time zoning out. He didn't even notice his fever and the next thing he knew he no longer had a it. It went down before afternoon.

He was about to check what's up with the bird app. He feels it's been forever since he last checked on it when in fact he just tweeted last night.

It will be a surprise to know that the recent search of Sunoo is the one anyone won't expect he was constantly stalking. And once again he went to the latter's twitter and he easily regretted it.

 And once again he went to the latter's twitter and he easily regretted it

He bit his lower lip and decided to press the block button

He bit his lower lip and decided to press the block button. "I will never stalk you again, Sim Jaeyun." Sunoo mumbles to himself.

An eye roll and Sunoo went back home to his feed. It annoys him to see that it was the reason why Sunghoon left.

After that the whole summer he spent with-well, with his mother and Heeseung and most of the time by himself.

Before he went back to the city, her mother made a little celebration, together with the arrival of his older brother from abroad.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, Hee. When are you going to the city so I can accompany you?" Sunoo asked as he got food for Heeseung who had just arrived.

"Maybe after a week? I still need to process my documents. I will still need to know the requirements from your school." Sunoo examined the older.

"Are you really serious about going to the same school as me?" Before Heeseung could speak he spoke again. "I mean, There's a lot more schools- I mean for a person who has a brain like you..."

"Are you scared that I can beat you? Heard you're running for valedictorian... you scared, Sun?" Heeseung teased.

But if only Heeseung knew why Sunoo doesn't want him to go to their school he'll be upset.

"Are you serious right now? The last thing I knew you were kicked out from your previous school! Why would I be scared of you? I was never kicked out,"Sunoo said, boasting himself to the other. But Heeseung only smiled, proud of Sunoo.

"I'll enroll in your school, Sun." He said with finality.

The summer ends like the air. Fast and empty. As the school break ends. Sunoo finds himself extatic to go back to school and he'll know why very soon.

To be continued...