ー 38.

ー 38. Be more

The graduation practice had started. Jay, who had just recovered from his fever, didn't attend the past three days of their practice.

After the night in Sunoo's condo, the friends didn't have the time to bond. Sunoo, Jake, Jungwon, and Ni-ki don't eat together at lunch after that night. Not because of the tension on truth or dare, but maybe that's one of the reasons. But mainly because of the time differences.

Sunoo's section is practicing in the morning, while Jake's and Heeseung's are in the afternoon. So they aren't able to meet.

Also, the night Sunoo finds out about Sunghoon's private account, they talk about it, like how Sunghoon found out about that account and why the older didn't tell him.

"Why didn't you tell me you know that account? I look like a bad person there." Sunoo said, sulking when they talked about it in a coffee shop on the way to their condo after the first day of grad practice.

Sunghoon chuckles and hands Sunoo the tissue he's been reaching for, "You made yourself look like that, but you're savage,"

"What do you mean I made myself look like that!?" Sunoo scowls. "I'm always like that…"

Sunghoon nodded as he snatched Sunoo's drink and sipped on it. Sunoo lets him and watches as he sips on it.

"But why are you following the president  on your private account?"

Sunghoon shrugged. "Dunno…He just found my account, just like how I found yours. I followed him because… he's a friend,"

"So if I followed you before, you'll follow me back?" Sunghoon acted like he was thinking.

"You don't consider me as your friend, though…" He said as he was still acting, "But you're my crush, so probably yes, but I don't want you to see my tweets about you, so… I don't know."

"I don't want you to see my tweets there too, but you read them all…" Sunghoon was smiling while Sunoo sulked.

Sunghoon also fulfilled his promise to talk with Jake. On the second day of their grad practice, he waited for Jake's break to speak to him personally. Jake is trying hard to avoid Sunghoon, but the other doesn't leave until Jake's grad practice ends.

He waited in the school lobby. "Jake, please, I thought we settled about what happened to us?"

"There's nothing to talk about, Sunghoon," Jake said without looking at Sunghoon.

"You planned to be my boyfriend that day?" Sunghoon asked louder than he planned to say.

Jake finally turned and faced him. "It's past now. We shouldn't talk about that."

"We should," Sunghoon stepped forward, and Jake stepped backward.

"Why? Did you suddenly regret you stop courting me?" Jake looks away. "Let's not talk about it now; you're courting Sunoo already, right?"

"Sunoo is getting anxious. He feels he's getting in between us, so please, let's settle it now."

"For me, it's already done; I don't even want to remember that day. But yes, I wanted to finally be your boyfriend that day, but it didn't hurt me much that you stopped the very same day. I see it as a sign that maybe we're not meant to be with–" Jake pointed to himself and Sunghoon. "You know?"

"But why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what? We're done! For what, for you to feel guilty and settle with me because I guilt-trip you?" Sunghoon only shook his head.